Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet shes full of the Beer Fear/ Comedown this morning 🤣🤣
She will be really angry and then start threatening to hurt herself
So her mum is in ITU and KP has got herself into a mess again, so everyone will be worrying about Katie.
She’s also spreading a rumour about KH and no one knows who has the little kids
What a bleeping life

• Angry
Reactions: 58
She’s deleted last nights coked up IG story
So she’s up.Expect clan Price or a source( sfp), to issue a statement about betrayal, things taken out of context, only said to pacify a controlling man etc.
I don’t believe anything will finish her off in the media, but these revelations are bound to have some impact.
I’m here for it.Calm and zen like.
Unlike KP, who will be still on a come down, hungover and threatening all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This could just be an elaborate ploy to delay the BH hearing. These coke revelations will lead to another fake Priory visit so the BH gets delayed again. I’ll only believe it’s true if Wanky spills more.

Reactions: 33
keep in mind what a nasty piece of work Cole is. Threatening a Tattler, lying about the Bill’s photos being old. IG posts bigging up dealers. Threatening her kids (allegedly). Bullying KH.

Let’s see if his proof is black and white and he can take prosecution action and give his reasons for reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Looks like we have upside down party hats on for Day 1 of the celebration. :ROFLMAO:

It's down as breaking news on the Sun!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hon the Carl good man recording her!! You're not as thick as I thought. He's have to post on a day where I have a 12hr shift 😂😂😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 32
He's been recording her since the start.

She was always paranoid about it and it seems now she had every right to be!

She mentioned it to me a couple of times, we'd be in another room and she'd say 'I bet that tablet is recording me'

What a strange relationship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Perhaps Cole is giving us an Advent Countdown. 1 message a day until Christmas Eve - then the big reveal. 🎄 Ho Ho Ho 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Comments on his Instagram.
It will be interesting to see how her fans react. I reckon a lot will just find excuses for her, or latch onto one thing and ignore the rest.
Oh, I truly hope he releases something to do with her shady finances.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.