Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her poor kids. Even if some of them don’t see her posts or what’s written about her, they will pick it up one day. It is life damaging to have a parent like this. So sad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Yes it has definitely been seen by the press, let’s hope they do something about it 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Just shows how toxic their relationship was (as if we didn't know) He was recording conversations as his insurance for when they split. I mean you just had to look at his face to see how she repulsed him. So now is he going to try and clear his name i.e Slapgate? Lets all sit back and enjoy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Uh oh… SFP is going to be raging - this ruins her idyllic flouncy “perfect” wholesome image she’s trying to create - her very own Harry’s a fan of the ❄ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 74
This little snippet recording proves a couple of things.As we suspected, he does not love her( never did in my opinion),and also that KP has been playing her family.She will tell them anything that puts her in a better light.
How convenient for her to let Cole take the blame for her not showing up( to family events presumably)and how nasty.She is a user in more ways than one.
Personally I couldn’t care less about anybody’s recreational drug use, but I think this shows that hers is waaaay out of control.Also that certain family members are not as discouraging as we would have thought( allegedly).
I hope he comes out with more.Not just for our entertainment, but because she deserves a little embarrassment ( at the very least).
Cole has been cleverer than I thought.
And it’s great that he confirmed the identity of the mystery egg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Someone typed out what the conversation was… hang on
Emma you star ⭐ and congrats on your Vippy!! Ooooh today is going to be a good day!! X
Someone typed out what the conversation was… hang on
Someone copied it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So with Sinky holding onto this info re 'Arry one wonders why 'Arry antagnonised him even more by banning him from the Clampett wedding back in summer? Perhaps he too was assured by skank that Cole wouldn't dare open his trap? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This little snippet recording proves a couple of things.As we suspected, he does not love her( never did in my opinion),and also that KP has been playing her family.She will tell them anything that puts her in a better light.
How convenient for her to let Cole take the blame for her not showing up( to family events presumably)and how nasty.She is a user in more ways than one.
Personally I couldn’t care less about anybody’s recreational drug use, but I think this shows that hers is waaaay out of control.Also that certain family members are not as discouraging as we would have thought( allegedly).
I hope he comes out with more.Not just for our entertainment, but because she deserves a little embarrassment ( at the very least).
Cole has been cleverer than I thought.
And it’s great that he confirmed the identity of the mystery egg.
Good old Krusties knew all this about Mr Eggman awhile ago,he just confirmed it.Wooo Hoo duck you skankykipper.

wasn’t the ‘eggman’ in Beatles song?🤣I am the Walrus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What I would I’ve to see is some kind of justice for the exes.
Cole was not the most sympathetic, when he was playing at being the one.
It would be some kind of atonement if he had something on KP regarding the missing phone with the Alex Reid footage.Ive always felt bad for Alex about this.
Otherwise, Cole, go for it.I would suggest getting legal advice, but otherwise feel free to give vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I woke up just before 4am and have been refreshing the news sites ever since 🤣🤣
But...in amongst all this, my heart goes out to the children. They don't deserve any of this. Thank God for their dads and step mums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Woohoo sing like a canary Cole. Gold medal for whoever cracked the new egg months ago 🍳☕

She still can’t say Carl!!! The coke must have frazzled her tongue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What a mess she looks! She needs to grow the hell up instead of partying with the young uns.

I really do hope Carl releases more recordings, not because I like Carl, but because for once someone can actually give as much as she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Only this so far...
To be fair they will be holding back on publishing until they
a) confirm validity although it seems clear as day that it is them and posted on his account
b) "reach out" to skank for a comment, and to be fair she's probably just gone into a drunken coke ridden stupor, so we may have a few hours yet before the real fun begins

The tea re the potential news story of her TV career may get overlooked however but will still be another step in the karma process l

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I m particularly pleased that these recordings might,MIGHT, just put her GMB telly appearances on the back burner.We all know that AFPs lung journey was going to be exploited one way or another by St Katie of the Price, so perhaps they will think twice of having her on talking about her twauma over her Mums illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.