Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s been taking the wrap for KP for a very long time. Remember his ‘on the front line speech’? Although I haven’t liked the smug individual just imagine what it’s been like living with her for all this time. Bet she’s treated him like one of her animals. The question is why he put up with it? Hoping he spills the beans on all her tricks. He could save himself in peoples opinions if he throws her and her horrible family under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s serious for me today, so serious my second monitor will be Tattle dedicated today rather than using my phone. Come on Carol, what else you got!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Only this so far...
Yeah she's single alright! LOL Nobody will touch it with someone else's after Sinky has finished with her! Its been a long time in the making so heres hoping he destroys the thing;

I sense a residential at the Priory coming up.......................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He has recorded her as she’s a lying addict. She’s lied to her mum from his point of view and not stopped taking drugs and it must have been frustrating him. I mean once you start recording someone I think it’s over but he seems to have stuck it out for 2 years and I have no idea why

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I m particularly pleased that these recordings might,MIGHT, just put her GMB telly appearances on the back burner.We all know that AFPs lung journey was going to be exploited one way or another by St Katie of the Price, so perhaps they will think twice of having her on talking about her twauma over her Mums illness.
No way will Lorraine Kelly pass up the chance to tell Skanky how "lovely" or how "great" it is or "you poor wee thing" as it sits sobbing on the studio sofa

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I m particularly pleased that these recordings might,MIGHT, just put her GMB telly appearances on the back burner.We all know that AFPs lung journey was going to be exploited one way or another by St Katie of the Price, so perhaps they will think twice of having her on talking about her twauma over her Mums illness.
A Twarmer she has clearly been medicating profusely with the stuff ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yaaaaaas Cole!!

Also goes to show that Amy is an enabler and her darling daughter can do no wrong!! AFP ALWAYS blames the men - if recording is true, that is!

I don't think Cole has anything to lose really, his rep is way beyond the gutter!

In all the cole drama, someone asked about the KH video.... What is this all about? What is in it? Can someone give a brief alleged overview please!!

B&J IMO, clearly aren't with KFP or KH! Maybe with Wendy?

Reactions: 31
Well done @life’s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

View attachment 1773541
View attachment 1773542
View attachment 1773543
Previous thread

Hi all, I don’t understand what is this?

Reactions: 7
The selfishness of KFP! Thinking that Confessions on AFPs deathbed will let her RIP - she’s warped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hold on hold on. That egg photo… that was what got posted on tattle 😳

Also I am sick of the KH stuff now, either just come out with it or do one

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Cmon Carl stop teasing and let us listen to all 55 recordings!! 😆😆
Best guess is he's released this one to ignite the fire waiting for the media to swoop in to buy the rest off him :)
The Sun are probably sitting on his doorstep right now with wads of fivers in exchange for ammo to blast it to oblivion

As to her confessing "Muvva I'z a smak-'ead" is going to allow AFP to RIP? :ROFLMAO: I'd imagine St Amy the Apostle is well-aware of skank's habit although she'd never admit it so its easier to blame the bloke she currently hates, old sinky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Me, logging on this morning after nights...

FiWkZ-1XgAUCo5q.jpeg

Who needs sleep anyway! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.