Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is crazy stuff! And I've got to be in the office today 😭
Come on Cole, spill more beans! No wonder skank tried so hard to deflect recently

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Been thinking about the whole thing with Carl and why he put up with her for so long. I think someone said a few days back that Carl liked her when he was younger and had posters etc of her. He must have thought it was wonderful when he first got with her but then saw the reality of The Pwiceey is a lying manipulative witch. He must have had feelings for her to stay and maybe wanted to help her initially but finally had enough. I'm not sticking up for Cole as I don't really like him either but I know what it's like to live with someone you idolise so you put up with a lot of tit in the hope things will get better.

Anyway.....hey ho! We will see what today brings.

WOOO HOOOOO!

Happy 1st December tattlers 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Yaaaaaas Cole!!

Also goes to show that Amy is an enabler and her darling daughter can do no wrong!! AFP ALWAYS blames the men - if recording is true, that is!

I don't think Cole has anything to lose really, his rep is way beyond the gutter!

In all the cole drama, someone asked about the KH video.... What is this all about? What is in it? Can someone give a brief alleged overview please!!

B&J IMO, clearly aren't with KFP or KH! Maybe with Wendy?
I find it very coincidental that whenever a story about skanky is about to be released, a newbie or the same few posters start some story about KH or MP...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I m particularly pleased that these recordings might,MIGHT, just put her GMB telly appearances on the back burner.We all know that AFPs lung journey was going to be exploited one way or another by St Katie of the Price, so perhaps they will think twice of having her on talking about her twauma over her Mums illness
And hopefully put a stop to mucky mansion 2 and any twauma documentary follow up.

I've been in recovery for several years so I can't point any fingers regarding her addiction, but she just never, ever fully takes honest ownership of her addiction, it's always someone else's fault or something that's happened to her to cause her problems. At some point you have to admit you have a problem and want to change. She continues to harm all those around her and steal her loved one's peace of mind by continuing in the insanity.

If this is the trigger to get some proper help and for the public to see the image of being a victim she continually pushes to portray is based on bed of lies, bring it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Someone typed out what the conversation was… hang on
She’s so illiterate I can’t make head nor tail of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The selfishness of KFP! Thinking that Confessions on AFPs deathbed will let her RIP - she’s warped.
Even in AFPs final moments, that bleep would make it all about IT!
Final moments are precious, to be spent comforting, reassuring and telling that person how loved they are, but no. Skanky will be screeching "It wernd Cole's, the WUN me printz chow mein an fureva luvs fawlt mum. It woz me wot tuk sew mutch Charlie eye was ownlee two off me fakking fayce to come rand da owse wernd eye...Pete you bleep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t think Carl is a dealer, no I don’t like him and I think he’s controlling - look now she’s straight off out getting trashed, cos when she’s with him he doesn’t allow this but it’s because she is out of control. I think some of the control is Carl not having a clue how to deal with someone like this who lies so much and is always so close to the edge. He had an idea of who Kp is and when it didn’t live up to what he thought it would (and all the potential to earn money) he’s got pissed off. I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for anyone who gets involved with an addict as I would probably get a lot wrong too although in his case I do believe he resorted to violence and that’s never ok

Also it’s sad in a way because this will have a terrible impact on the children I can’t see PA allowing any access to P if she’s off the rails and all these drug recordings

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Do we know who she cheated with? Not read anything for a while as I can't stand the used up hag.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.