Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vasi

Thanks Vasi. It came out in drips and drabs over a few days. Little hints and clues alluding to who it might be. Then a couple of others twigged it. So it’s not really easy to answer exactly ‘who’ it was if you know what I mean
Sure, thank you☺ well I got over excited we got it right☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Loublou

.. there is a longer video on tt ...
AieshaNaomi. 1d ago
When u are doing a gig at your local @freedombarsoho

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What has she got a goalkeepers training bib on for?
Probably thinks she should play for England like she thought she ought to be in the England Equestrian team too.
As to football, she was the original Game Played By All..................................

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
I've used a different site to view the IG stories. That comment at the top, isn't that the same thing skanky called Charles Drury when he went to the tabloids after she cheated on Boyson with him? Hmmm...
What site are you using. The one I have been using has stopped showing the stories that are being mentioned on here?

• Wow

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Ok so there's clearly been no ultimatum from Social Services for both Katie and Kieran to keep them off social media. So is Kieran keeping them off voluntarily maybe on the basis of advice? All odd.
I think that last “To my Mummy Michelle” post from Michelle might have caused trouble. Or caused KP to cause trouble for KH and MP. But I don’t know - I’m just speculating.

Reactions: 10