Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riah

Yaaaaaas Cole!!

Also goes to show that Amy is an enabler and her darling daughter can do no wrong!! AFP ALWAYS blames the men - if recording is true, that is!

I don't think Cole has anything to lose really, his rep is way beyond the gutter!

In all the cole drama, someone asked about the KH video.... What is this all about? What is in it? Can someone give a brief alleged overview please!!

B&J IMO, clearly aren't with KFP or KH! Maybe with Wendy?
Who's Wendy? Why wouldn't they be with KH? 🤔

Reactions: 6

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Oh thank God.... I thought it was just me.... I can't help but keep flipping back to watch the screeching bint so that I can copy her and throw a few shapes at the next event I attend, hopefully it won't be a funeral, although that would cheer up the congregation somewhat. I love the way her 'companion' keeps trying to get them mike away and Kipper's not having any of it
Is the girl with the curly hair X factor Scarlet?

VIP Member
I believe there has. Bunny's Tik Tok revealed a Brompton and Harefield logo. Price then deflected with a "Oh fak me mye Printciss 'as ownlee gawn an broke 'er fakking finga aint she Pete you cunt" post to deflect once chatter started. And there have been credible posts on here to say it's true. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong then so be it but...Tattle is very rarely wrong to be fair.
We shall see.

• Haha

Wild_she

Where can I find the recordings? Missed a day of this skank gossip and missed something juicy 😣

Reactions: 5

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yeah so it’s about risk
If a child was featured on OF or was in any way involved then it’s a SG risk
Just doing it as a job as long as your kids are safe and not exposed to it then it isn’t as much of a risk. He’s in his own home with no ‘clients’ so he’s not a sex worker in that sense. If they accessed his material - risk.
Other risks could be threats made against the children (hence keeping them off SM)
Or legal risks or accusations that are being investigated so if an allegation was made, perhaps SS might place with a relative whilst they undertake checks. This one is more unusual as they still have the other 2 children with them
Thanks for clarifying. Out of interest, if a parent was a sex worker and clients were coming to the house, would SS be likely to remove children from the home? Not saying this is what happened with KH, I'm just curious hypothetically.
What if another adult was coming to the house to film sex content with a parent for Onlyfans- would SS have heightened concern then?

Reactions: 5

Vasi

Some of our Tattlers are privy to some inside information. They only spill drops of tea as and when they are able to. Sometimes it’s necessary to follow a few clues and join up the dots. Can I ask why you want to know this?
Bc I ‘ve been reading the threads and missed this bit!

Reactions: 4