Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Meanwhile ... back at Pwicey Towers .... she will get Carol & his little dog too .... fly my pretties ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sasheyboo

Oh.Stealing this phrase.😂I intend to use it alongside the badger arse point system.
They will pass her about take the piss and fuck her right off😂😂

God the delusion! I never text men, I don't do drugs all the time and isn't it funny how one of the stories called Cole 'cruel' for leaking the recording and she called Drury 'cruel'... :unsure: All these men are so cruel to her......whenever they don't take her bullshit at face value.
Yep its all ME ME ME im a victim

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
No not impossible but not really fair considering all the things she actually has against her and went to court for. If I was him I'd just leak more.
No but it’s all on record now at least twice of accusations she’s made against him so he might get in some shit about it

• Sad
#AskCarl ........ Hi Carl can you please DM me Oozy Twattos phone number , im a bald man and would love to meet the Turdmeister , I,m the chairman of the Dandy comic fan club .... we no longer have a desperate Dan lookalike for our yearly xmas get together ,do you think Oozy would be interested ? Kanye West was unavailable

• Haha

Kitten3081

Bc I ‘ve been reading the threads and missed this bit!
Thanks Vasi. It came out in drips and drabs over a few days. Little hints and clues alluding to who it might be. Then a couple of others twigged it. So it’s not really easy to answer exactly ‘who’ it was if you know what I mean

Lollypops

VIP Member
I wonder if PA/CP have anything to do with the recordings not being released because of the kids?

hugothebear

VIP Member
The skanky bitch does it every time she has a break up shes like a fucking dog on heat im not sure but i think every husband/fiancee/ bf apart from KH and AR have dumped her not that she will admit that and nothings ever her fault and most of them she cheated on and when she went into the jungle and met Pete she was either engaged or been seeing that Scott Sullivan a while once she sets her sights on her next pray she doesnt give a fling fuck that Leandro said she cheated and wasnt wired right and look how she carried on when KH cheated on her shes never let that go but shes a serial bloody cheater herself ffs talk about hypocrite i would imagine she like a wounded animal underneath all he bravado and beyond pissed SB has outed her big time she does it to everybody she wont like the karma train running her over 😂😂😂
But we bloody will :D:D:D

• Haha