Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
Do we know who she cheated with? Not read anything for a while as I can't stand the used up hag.

Reactions: 10

Caw1982

VIP Member
Geg lol 😂 that's an irish word for egg on your face 🤣😂🤣 lol. Egg boy... As outed by Carl, by a pic us tatts covered days before... Doesn't want to know her or be a line up Lmaoooo 🤣 who's your line up now pricey?? You've already shagged the geordie shore wannabes 😂 who's lower than that? 🤔 She had your Spanish 1 night stand after pa which she denied so what's lower than that? 🤔 Hmm suggestions tatts.....

Is he gonna photoshop her nips in, cause she has none 🤦‍♀️🤔😂
Christ. They are grim. I really thought Yaz was hot. Never mind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Seesaw

Chatty Member
Every so often someone you havent seen before pops up posting 'tea' when you look and see 'new member' I generally find that, unless the poster is known to other long time members on here its a red flag when they start off posting outlandish stuff .... I often think that what they are posting seems suspect, its uncorroborated or just sounds made up ... sometimes its people trying to cause trouble on here, some of them want to have some sort of 'power' on here and occasionally its one of Kippers flying monkey hangers on in disguise planting rubbish .... they get called out and tend to disappear as quickly as they appeared ... I think we are pretty good judges of what is true and what isnt on here ... I personally have no inside knowledge of any of the parties involved or their hangers on, I only offer my view or opinion. That said, may I give you exhibit A - which we knew about on here MONTHS ago ....

View attachment 1776975
More so in the last week or so I've read comments that seem at odds to the way our banter is going. But then I see it's an active member and lots of thumbs up. Then I scroll forward to see if anyone else has commented or disagreed with them. Generally I've not seen anyone confront or out anyone, probably because I'm not here for periods of time.
I may be speaking for a few people who don't know what's been going on in the past....Sooo ive got a suggestion. Are there any member's who we can contact if we aren't sure about a poster? That way the imposter isn't alerted and a dastardly plan can be put into action. 🤔😂
Maybe there is a system in place so apologies if I'm talking crap 😂

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I honestly think they have all been told to keep them off social media by social services. And to be honest rightly so at the current time. SS won't want skank going even more crazy and they need to protect the children from everything they have seen and what could happen in the future.
You're probably right. KP did have a video up of Bunny a few days ago but nothing since.

VIP Member
Well all the recordings *(which I can't be arsed to listen too because I have a life)*
explains why when photographed with skanky he looks so uninterested in her.

I bet he planned this from the start, the whole relationship was a sham so he could
destroy her... Just a wild guess and probably wrong because I'm normally wrong.

• Haha

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Afternoon everyone ❤.. i don't think there'll be any more recordings released sink boys played his hand he'll wait for a response from skank now if she keeps quiet the rest of the recordings will be hidden and not released because of legal matters or lawyers letters this first recording was a warning not to try her old trick of destroying the ex he made sure the screenshot showed he has more. Said yesterday sink boys released the only recording that makes him out to be a half decent bloke. Skanks admitted to using sniff, skank said he tried to get her off the sniff, skank also admitted blaming him that's why Amy doesn't like him, that changes people's perceptions of him why no family photos, why no wedding invite, i'm a good guy skank was lying to her family and the press, skank can wriggle out of all these revelations yes he did help me i'm clean now, yes i missed family gatherings and blamed sink boy i was struggling with my mental health and recovering from addiction, i didn't tell my mum because she was on the transplant list and i didn't want to worry her and jeopardize the operation and put her at risk. Let's face it skanks wriggled out of worst scandals
☝Yiu

Reactions: 8

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Judging by the haunted look she has in the daily fail hospital pics , Id say the end isn't far away .......sad,desperate,broken,friendless, disowned, hated........ reminds me of Barrymores fall from grace .... spectacular !
He's now adored on tiktok 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Well done @life’s a car crash for the new thread title!

Brief recap - shits hitting the fan!

View attachment 1773541
View attachment 1773542
View attachment 1773543
Previous thread

Hi all, I don’t understand what is this?

Reactions: 7

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I think he’s deleted the voice clip on purpose ??? because he knows it’s out there now ..
it’s done what he wanted 🙃

we have all saved it … it’s in the newspapers … he’s not daft … he can release another one at anytime 🤣🤣she will be green !!! 🫣🫣🫣
Have you got a copy please

Reactions: 7