Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
If she is coercively controlling or mentally abusing him in anyway, he may not have felt able to leave
i doubt she coercively controlled or mentally abused him,he was in it for what he could get out of it,he thought she was still a big star and it would give him fame and fortune(only trouble is he is now known for the wrong things)i think he just decided to get in there before she did after the last episode of the police being called(before she could claim she dumped him and if he then said she cheated she would have been he is just trying to get back at her she never cheated)by posting first she could not claim she is the victim this time(notice she as not come out and said he is lying about her cheating)

Reactions: 16

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
She just can't help herself, can she?
How rude is that - grabbing the mic off another karaoke singer to make it all about me, me,me....
When I knocked my speakers off (so I didn't have to actually listen to the cunt) I couldn't help noticing that she looks exactly like MAX WALL!
Did she grab the mic off someone?I must have just seen a short clip.

• Angry
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
We don’t know somebody (poster) said there was a video but poster didn’t let on what it was.So we don’t know.
Listen and weep Dolly.... Kindly posted by Lucie. He's cut off the bit at the end but you just hear him mention "Harry" who, it appears, did coke with Skank when SFP was in another room....

• Wow

Annie_C1888

So, who is she out with tonight? Looks like Chloe and Rymi were headed to a different place? Is she on her own? Tragic cunt.

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Every so often someone you havent seen before pops up posting 'tea' when you look and see 'new member' I generally find that, unless the poster is known to other long time members on here its a red flag when they start off posting outlandish stuff .... I often think that what they are posting seems suspect, its uncorroborated or just sounds made up ... sometimes its people trying to cause trouble on here, some of them want to have some sort of 'power' on here and occasionally its one of Kippers flying monkey hangers on in disguise planting rubbish .... they get called out and tend to disappear as quickly as they appeared ... I think we are pretty good judges of what is true and what isnt on here ... I personally have no inside knowledge of any of the parties involved or their hangers on, I only offer my view or opinion. That said, may I give you exhibit A - which we knew about on here MONTHS ago ....

View attachment 1776975
What was he thinking?? He looks far too wholesome for that rancid old whore.

• Haha

small town girl

The rumour comes from a member called susiesoo who has been poking holes in K and M for ages, it's always hearsay and unsubstantiated.
It isn’t susiesoo that is saying about a video.
It’s someone else.
Susiecoo’s info is always spot on and I believe she has inside info. A few things she has said have then been reported on at a later time.

Minx103

Chatty Member
As much as this is kind of exciting I don’t want anything terrible to happen to her for the sake of her poor poor innocent children. I do hope it’s taken into consideration when Carl does spill his tea. They can read this stuff
Hey Plinky. There was a house recently built pretty much opposite Countryside Nursery. Not sure if anyone's moved in yet but there's been loads of cars on the drive for weeks. I've often wondered if they're anything to do with Carl 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ClivE

VIP Member
Oh dear, reading the comments on the article in the DM an awful lot of people are having a go at HIM for doing this and being sympathetic to KP! How blind can they be?
in my eyes anything he does say will make him also look bad he as gone along with everything she as been doing for the last two years he can not now expect everyone just to feel sorry for him, he knew what she has done for the last two years and as gone along with it,he as had plenty of time to get out of there(HE COULD HAVE GOT OUT WHEN SLAPGATE HAPPENED a year agoAFTER ALL HE DID KEEP SAYING HE HAD THE PROOF HE DID NOT ABUSE HER WHEN ANYONE COULD SEE THAT SHE MADE OUT HE DID)

Sasheyboo

There has to be book potential with Carl’s Gold Mine of shit on Skanky. The money would roll in from that, serialised in the red tops, guaranteed best seller. Potential title “Two year in Hell with Fuck Pig Price”. No legal issues as it’s all true. Go on Carl, nail this fucker once and for all. 🤞
Just trying to bloody catch up ffs cant even go to sleep now b4 something big happens off to catch up

• Haha