Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My ~ such drama overnight ~ and I'm LOVIN' IT ~ W00H00!
Come on Cole, bring the cunt down with everything you've got on her.
Sneaky bastard? Hell yeah, but nowhere near the conniving twat that she is.

Reactions: 29
I'm trying to speed read 11hrs worth! I get to the new thread eventually and now another 9 pages of get through.
I think it's great carol has been getting shit on Krusty
I think she's hoping carol will still have her back. That's why she's not took the lid off yet...if she goes too far she knows he'll never have it back.
She's probably thinking she's got a chance. It's when the penny drops that she'll start sliding through the gutter

Reactions: 27
The old slut is gonna be hungover this morning, seeing carols retaliation, wonder if she'll address it on her stories? Perhaps later after a few lines, few wines when it gets cocky and too big for her moonboots. Mother and daughter of the year right there. She sounded cold as ice talking about when iron long dies. I dislike Carol but I don't blame him for covering his back with this bitch, you only have to look at her history and her desire for revenge to know that... this could all get very messy

Reactions: 46
Lol the redtops are straight on this
It's out there now.... hopefully the touch paper is lit

Reactions: 34
Hopefully the Pwicey family gravy train will derail now and the lot of them can fuck off

Reactions: 51
I am hoping that he has a recording of KP admitting her part in the deaths of all those poor animals that died whilst under her supposedly care.

Reactions: 37
I am hoping that he has a recording of KP admitting her part in the deaths of all those poor animals that died whilst under her supposedly care.
Well that coke recording was ages ago. Hes bound to have loads more stuff...maybe even slapgate recordings I'm praying she's been recorded admitting to coke whn she had the kids

Reactions: 32
Well that coke recording was ages ago. Hes bound to have loads more stuff...maybe even slapgate recordings I'm praying she's been recorded admitting to coke whn she had the kids
I also believe he has info re how she treats Harvey.

Reactions: 75
Get your tissues ready for a good cry. Drag himself away? He has dressed up as Barney and isn’t known as sink boy for nothing. Price has debased him and made a public fool out of him. I for one hope he fucks her over that hard her mental elf is really out and about for Christmas. Lets hope that the lungs reject AFP for additional entertainment.

Reactions: 25
She doesn't give a shit about those poor souls. I cried my heart out when I had to let each of my dogs go. I never let them in harms way. I just lost two this year and am still broken. Both so very sick (different things) I had to do the right thing. She's evil imo

Reactions: 39
He has a recording on the 2nd November, that was the day she was ranting about PA & CP about Princess

Reactions: 47
Did you notice that the longest voice recording was at 5am on 22/11/22?!

Reactions: 49
I wonder if Carl would spill the beans on the truth re her "broken" feet and what really happened? I bet coke was involved heavily with that.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.