Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
She’s like that typical person on Facebook that checks into a hospital… and when people ask if everything is ok… they say “pm me hun…!” And it turns out they were just dropping someone off 😂😂
Oh fackofffff KP - desperate to cling on to the public’s concern. No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Something must be brewing Willow the big guns have been brought into play for deflection and sympathy,,, the kids are my world, princess her everything, H and mummy time and the mental health card. Skank has been warned or is expecting something.
All we need now is for a star to appear over Dial Post.In the shape of a lung.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Whl1994

VIP Member
Someone on the keiran thread claiming kids back with her
IF it has got the kids, who is looking after them while it's out on the lash??
I will say again, it couldn't keep its gob shut (a bit like its legs) if it had ANYTHING on Kieran

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She was quite upset after seeing that yet another animal had died see screenshot below 😢
Hopefully she will be back soon x
Aww poor Pom bear. It’s wasn’t nice & made us all very sad & very angry😡. Hope Pom joins us again very soon. We miss her funny posts❤💋

• Heart
  • Sad

Cazza72

Wonder if the skanky crew have seen it yet on their night out. That'll be one hell of a raging come-down.

Hope the media get hold of this. Mum of the year eh? That'll hopefully put paid to that ridiculous fantasy and it all being twauma. Wonder if he recorded the night of slapgate 2.

Right. Got. To. Sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whl1994

VIP Member
Cole posted his clip 1 hour ago. It started posting its deep and meaningfuls 3 hours ago.
I think this a response. And, it kills me to say it, but I applaud him for it if it is.

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
So… is it worth me using up 6 1/2 of my slimming world syns for a G&T to have a hopeful sort of celebration of some news coming out tomorrow? 😂
Decisions decisions! 😂

In all seriousness- she can deflect all she likes but she must know she is losing her appeal all round. No one likes an animal abuser - and I hate to label her as that but she is! She is negligent at best. Could you imagine if she had full custody of all her kids all this time? It doesn’t bear thinking about.

• Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Jumping ahead from previous thread. As a mum to 5 rescue dogs, I completely support the outrage over yet another animal death that she is responsible for. But what I’m not supporting is the trashing of the RSPCA or PETA who really are unable to do much as they’re restricted by laws. The Breeders that will continue to sell to her are just in it for the money. To get a conviction or ban against KFP would cost a fortune and without concrete evidence, unlikely most of the deaths can be put down to other causes with little proof of her direct negligence. And calls for individuals like PO’G to do something are misplaced. They’re get lynched for bullying her. Best way to get her abused of animal talked about and out there is to hit her where it hurts - money. I bet she has no public liability for any animal. So let’s hope that the people who end up running these poor dogs over sue her for damages. Also, I reckon a protest outside the gates of the MM would cause a lot of media interest. Anyone game?

• Heart