Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her excuse will be that until recently it was undiagnosed and it took all that twauma and the reasons for reasons to finally go the Pwiory to figure it out.
Since then everything has been blamed on MH, including the lonely friend drugs visit text message from a child saying daddy won't let us see you that made her drive whilst banned, high and intoxicated 🙄
Yep & my bottom burps smell like roses🌹! Nobody other than the likes of BunnyCuddles will believe anything she says. Think she is actually believing her own lies now & unable to keep up with what is fact or fiction. Her brain must be short circuiting, trying to just remember the lies she tells in 24 hours. I wouldn't be able to get myself out of bed if I lived & looked like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nice picture of her big lumpy face on the 'Carol cant live without me' article - What a stunner !
1669644727424.png
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He can no longer afford the fuel now he's dumped his meal ticket.
Unless he's fled the country to his 2nd home...
daddy probably wont let him drive it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was joking the other day about her new taking a new avenue with the street-walking, but she really has taken up street-walking as her latest thing, it’s the new standing at the end of the drive photos.

OMG we are going to get a stack of these aren’t we, she’s so tragic 🤦🏽‍♀️

Plus who’s this, the blurry filters she uses are hilarious, what a twit 😂

View attachment 1764638
Blimey - she's stolen a post bock and strapped it to her back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her excuse will be that until recently it was undiagnosed and it took all that twauma and the reasons for reasons to finally go the Pwiory to figure it out.
Since then everything has been blamed on MH, including the lonely friend drugs visit text message from a child saying daddy won't let us see you that made her drive whilst banned, high and intoxicated 🙄
The Priory must be pretty rubbish then, the number of times she's been in there (supposedly) and they've failed to suggest or diagnose this previously, it just suits her to be tested now so it can be used as another excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping bleep.duck orf from this mortal land or bleeping go to hell.Go on duck off You killer bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He can no longer afford the fuel now he's dumped his meal ticket.
Unless he's fled the country to his 2nd home...
I was wondering if he got his visa declined. He posted about his appt but no post to say he’s got it - and we know he’d be on his 34th and 300th visit if he had hmmmm 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, forgot about that one, I just wasn't sure which dog he sat on.
Yeah they did a whole YouTube on it for promo for the breeder then deleted it when he crushed it. The worst part about that is the breeder replaced it and gave them another Merle Frenchie puppy! I’m not sure where that is now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was wondering if he got his visa declined. He posted about his appt but no post to say he’s got it - and we know he’d be on his 34th and 300th visit if he had hmmmm 🤷🏼‍♀️
For a second home he doesn’t go there much these days does he, kinda thinking he never did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.