Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Only 6 weeks late on the "hospital appointment" been fuck all wrong with her trotters the cunt had 6inch shoes on the other day touting for business, just looking for sympathy and deflection again. The last week we've had J&B, Princess, H, mental health, trespassing what next kidnap threats and a visit to the priory just fuck off you lying bullying narcissistic violent drink and drug addict and when you get there fuck off a bit further you cunt. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Its weird cos I dont know what this recording is achieving!!! Every one knows Katie's a coke head, her mum does. So all he's done here is throw her sisters fella under the bus. Unless he's using this one as a warning to her of what he really could release.

In_Deep

Have you also noticed, the general members of the public's tweets in the photo have more likes for their tweets than Katie does for her tweet😂
Talking about Tweets, I'm on my break (back on nights... Ugh 😒) and noticed this gem! Cheered me right up! 🚲🚲🚲

Screenshot_20221129_013539.jpg

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Stubbed toe....? Poorly broken trotters....? Amy's new lungs....? Princess's bwoken pinkie....? Vaginoplasty....? Brain transplant...?

Very strange that the sign above says Way Out.... There is no way out for you Skanky....
She's at the clap clinic

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Deluded old bag, old photo also.

View attachment 1767945
Oooh, I complained earlier about the lack of news, looks like we have movement. Like others have said, starting to believe he has gone and we know she hates being alone, she’s starting to unravel in the MM, posting all those messages and now here come the ‘family mean the world to me’ photos. We just need her to get on the sniff big style, then she’ll start lashing out, she can’t help herself.

Looks like it’s starting, Kylie’s getting excited, we’ve waited a long time for this, hope it’s all gonna kick-off soon.

18973B3D-63E0-40BA-9EEA-DB19E8878C27.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
I believe the story is something to do with her future tv career (or little of it) so probably not what we were hoping for.

• Sad
  • Angry

emmaw28

VIP Member
So P really did break a finger.

I am more inclined to believe this story over anything that Skanky says.
I like the fact P confirmed it was Emily who took her to hospital etc. He’s subtly giving the correct info!

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Allegedly he is going round saying he has loads of dirt on her!

Come on then SB, we have the popcorn ready 🍿🍿🍿🍿⏳
I'm working flat out, from tomorrow, for the next 7-8 days, with job & Wildlife Rescue, so I just know something will happen & I'm going to miss it. I'll have to skim through the Tattle comments on coffee breaks & hope I don't miss anything too important! Fingers crossed there will be plenty of juicy stuff coming out. I have a feeling these next few days could be very interesting. Get a bucket of popcorn & a bottle of fizz for me too please :m❤🍿🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 38

NoodleNips

VIP Member
That's where vanity gets you.. I wonder If she regrets it. She must do because after every procedure she attempts to "put it right" and just makes it worse she's got an addictive personality, for sure, drugs, surgery, dick & booze
I honestly believe every time she has surgery she thinks she will wake up looking like she did 20 years ago, she’s mentally stuck in her “heyday” and I don’t think she will every get out of that mindset.
What she should do is dissolve all the fillers, lose that ridiculous hair and boobs - piss off somewhere and commit to a real rehabilitation programme, make right all her wrongs with full accountability, and have a go at being a decent human being instead of chasing something that has long gone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Lan70

VIP Member
Cole posted his clip 1 hour ago. It started posting its deep and meaningfuls 3 hours ago.
I think this a response. And, it kills me to say it, but I applaud him for it if it is.
As much as he’s a clown 🤣 I’m praying he throws her under the bus !!!!!! 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I thought so, thank you, I’m an occasional lurker here 👋🏼 so I’m not up on who’s who in the extended universe! I think Carl’s shown his arse here, it shows him to be controlling and a nasty piece of work (as well as a whiney little git ‘tell your mum it’s not meeeee, Harry does it toooooo’)
He is a nasty piece of work but so is she, if not even worse. This is probably the smartest thing he’s done in recording her. Releasing it and the consequences in terms of legal position though 🤷🏼‍♀️ could be interesting.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I will believe they have split when she starts getting really nasty publicly.Or does an exclusive somewhere when she starts accusing him.
I do think his insta film clip is in response to her, but for all we know, he might have been on the receiving end of abusive texts from her.Its not as if she hasn’t got form.
She is good at goading her exes, but I don’t think ranting does him any favours, it just plays into her hands.She is setting the scene with herself as a victim.However, as Wilma said, good for him for showing some spirit.
I thought that we might have been in for some tit-for-tat cryptic posting.
He is not in a very good place here.If he leaves her, then she will start a campaign to vilify him, and lets be honest, it’s her that the media is going to pander to.But, if he stays,he is giving her the green light to cheat again and walk all over him.Whilst knowing the relationship has got a limited shelf life anyway.
These two are not Taylor and Burton, ok, there has been a shedload of drink, drugs and ego involved, but there has been a distinct lack of talent, charisma, likability and passion.I cannot see them lasting much longer.
For his sake I hope he is able to claw a little self respect back. I know what a nasty pos he has been, but I can’t help being a little sorry for him.I feel he should man up, and give up any attempt to make it in the celeb world.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
So.
Where to begin.
Basically, little Miss Pet Cemetery was at it again.Another little dog the victim of wilful neglect.But, hey, look on the bright side, it hasn’t iaffected her mental elf.Shes still an unfeeling narcissistic,selfish ,nasty,tasteless grifter.
Still a question mark over the relationship with the the one.Set up pap shots open to interpretation.But until we get a definitive answer from the mighty Oz on his insta, we are just guessing.
Binfest is back( yay BINFEST!),suggestively suggesting Cole is going to spill,But time will tell.Because none of us are sure if Binfest can or will ,or is waiting for the sea gulls to flee and will keep us informed.
All is not gloom however.Kp has given us absolutely wonderful examples of Christmas jumpers not to buy for loved ones.Or anybody with eyes.
We still await news on the Christmas single.
I for one, am still hoping for a silent night.
And , we all are still waiting for a Christmas miracle with AFP.

• Haha
  • Heart
She would be threatened by female friends. She would see them as competitors for attention. There is a reason her “ besties” get changed every week. She will only have a female friend if there is something wrong extra in it for her, but to be honest everyone she surrounds herself with will be delivering residual benefits or give her fuel with the attention . As HG Tudor tells us she will always be looking to fulfil her prime aims , and if you don’t agree it comply you will be painted black and if you’re lucky cut off, if you’re unlucky be the target for her attempts at exacting revenge for not falling into line

KP #224. The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

• Haha
  • Heart