Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I need to Google this guy and see what I think of him 🤣
If we switched it and it was a woman singing about hating her man when he's drunk, would we say the same thing? It just sounds like his opinion on drunk people to me (the ones who are terrors, not like you 😘)
But back on topic, Kylie you're making some brilliant pics that help us when we're missing @Pom Bear Got anymore?? 😁 pretty please? It's a drab, grey day and I could do with a laugh!
As I'm not reading about Katie at the moment due to what happened to her last dog, I add some old pics, 🥰❤🤗💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16170370274283~2.jpg

Resizer_16186902126450.jpg

Resizer_16170474569840.jpg

Resizer_16183615008620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
I think Horsham/Dial Post residents need to now be on the lookout for her driving. GET IT ON CAMERA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
I love this place. Do you know how refreshing it is to be with others who despise the skanky infested slag as much as me. These threads give me life, but her demise will be even better. Her face is reflective of her personality, fake and ugly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Anna666

VIP Member
Still a haggard, delusional, deranged .... serial ` animal killer ` WHORE .... I also hope she sees this post and it TWWIGGERS her to FUCK! ( that's my recap ) and for those fooled by her heavily edited images on IG, in the press, the sad deviant TWATS on OF`s ... below is a small selection of what this cunt really looks like 👇🤢🤮🤮

Hardly ` wankin ` material 😖:m:m

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I’m sure @Pom Bear will be back when she’s ready. Sometimes people need a break from this thread without having to justify themselves or their reasons. @Pom Bear is one of the most magnificent people on here so let’s give her time away when she wants it because we know that way she’ll be back to her absolute best when she’s ready to return 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 48

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Well well well Carol, shit is hitting the fan! I feel it won’t be a very productive day at work today 🤣

A325FFC1-75B9-47A7-B4EB-073FD1A19858.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I love this place. Do you know how refreshing it is to be with others who despise the skanky infested slag as much as me. These threads give me life, but her demise will be even better. Her face is reflective of her personality, fake and ugly.
Same here... I used to get so frustrated on the comments section of the national press that wanted to chew the carpet.... I saw a comment where someone said "I'm fed up with this, I'm heading over to Tattle..." Whoever that commenter was, I thank you. I have found somewhere amongst like-minded people to vent my frustration. Tattle. I thank you....

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Wow.
Just heard the recordings.Is it nasty, underhand, disloyal.Yes.
Do I condone it.No.
Do I blame him for doing it.No.
There’s over 50 recordings on his phone, and I suspect( or we are supposed to suspect), that there is more of the same.I should be appalled at this, but I’m not.KP would willingly ( and nearly did), destroy him after Slapgate 1.His reputation is in shreds. I do not doubt for s moment that she would not hesitate to destroy him in similar circumstances.
I wonder how far back his recordings go?

• Heart
Listen to how congested she sounds in that IG story. She's been on the nose beers for sure. What a dusty old slag it is.

Good on you Carl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Deluded old bag, old photo also.

View attachment 1767945
You don’t love being a Mum enough to sort your life out though, you won’t give up the sniff or the gruesome men, you won’t stop trying to ruin their fathers lives or slagging off the women raising those kids for you when you can’t be bothered. So yes - you love being a “mum”’when you can make money or positive press out of it, that’s where your commitment to your children ends. Cow.

• Heart
  • Angry

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Iv recorded it with volume 😬😬😬😬😬
Just seen someone else has posted it already.

Yeah she's done wrong if she's cheated but for him to post shit like this cos she's having a night out shows how controlling he always was. He probs fueled her coke and drink habit to controll her.
I hope he posts them all. She was an addict long before Cole, so please no free passes right now. She’s done waaay more wrong than cheating.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Instead of her aunt "Liking" that picture, why isn't she doing the responsible thing and addressing why at fifteen years old her niece feels the need to Photoshop herself nipping in her waist and stretching out her behind? I get that the Kartrashian-look is what many young women aspire to attain, but it's our job as parents, guardians, family members etc to impart on these girls that they are beautiful without the need for altering their faces and bodies, be it digitally or surgically.

The unrealistic beauty standards this poor kid's own "mother" promotes on social media are a huge factor in why teenage and young adult mental health is in such a crisis... 💔
Because the whole Price family are grifters & opportunists. Any chance of freebies or paid publicity & they're in, like a rat up a drainpipe. The Price clan have been on Gravy train & done very well out of it, since KFP became a page 3 'model'. WHY, is it in their interest to stop now? I have no doubt whatsoever, the AFP lung transplant story, when released, will be milked to death. Any opportunity good/bad is great in their eye's. Every family member will be wheeled out for photo shoot about the 'miracle' that has happened. Near death experience, etc etc etc. Forgetting that someone died for AFP to be given their lung :sick:. They're not normal, any of them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Also while on the hunt (and it still shocks me) from this in 2016 to this. As many have said, your looks are mirroring your vile mannerisms Price…

C3BD7790-A13C-435C-886C-6EE60D8523AB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Caw1982

VIP Member
Gawwwwannnn Cole out the cunt.
I don't give a fuck if it's shady he's recorded her. The evil bitch has it coming. She's rotten to the core.
Obviously a Priory photoshoot will be pending.
Twat.

• Heart
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Also KP claimed long while ago after crash she was off coke etc , that was recorded end sept 22, so proves once again shes a liar
She promised her kids she would stop it with the drugs but coke has come before them again. Junior has already dropped her, maybe Princess will now as well. I hope she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Carl Woods is too dumb to understands the implications of having a domestic disturbance phone call to the police answered. The sentence, ‘a woman in the house feared for her safety and the safety of the children in the house’, is like an eraser. It erased Carl’s reputation, it erased any career in the television or entertainment industry away. No one hires men who scare women and children.
Unless he is actually a monosyllabic moron he has a duty to himself, his parents, his friends and family to get out in front of her story. Sever all ties with her. Go to the tabloids and show them how she used make up to black up her face, how there’s nothing wrong with her feet, she might be in receipts of ESA or PIP for that. Is she burning through Harvey’s money? Then tell the world how she treats her dogs. Where are they left when she goes on holiday. And her disinterest and neglect of them so they perish.

Price is trying to build her Christmas narrative. The one about the woman who has friends family pets, a lovely house and lots of money, all fake. I’m sick of her bullcrap. And most of all, I’m sick of the people she hurts and the animals she kills.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Do you think that KH has been advised by SS to keep the kids off instagram
Looks like KP hasn’t had the kids since police were called
Do you think SS are reassessing her visitation
Yes, I think all parties were told to behave by the judge when KP was found guilty of breaking the restraining order but the tit for tat has continued and I think either SS or a sensible adult has stepped in and told K&M to behave more sensibly.

I’ve always said the provocative posts are unhelpful. But when I say that everyone says “Michelle should post what she wants - she’s the one looking after them”. I agree she’s the one looking after them but some posts just seem to be made to cause trouble and unfortunateky I suspect the ones that suffer most are the children.

She went to the police with regard to KFP breaking the restraining order and then sold a story to the press about how she feared KFP and her behaviour and then KFP did her retaliatory interview complaining about Michelle “triggering” her and did the whole sad face routine about Michelle twinning with Bunny.

Within weeks, Michelle posted the card Bunny had written “to my Mummy Michelle” etc. Given everything that’s gone on is that a sensible thing for Michelle to do?

Next time KFP sees Bunny you can just imagine KFP can’t you? “What you wrote to Michelle made Mummy cry Bunny. I was so sad, because I’m your Mummy, not Michelle. She’s a mean lady who wanted Mummy to go to prison. I was so sad when I read what you wrote”.

Jett and Bunny are used as weapons between KFP and KH/MP. Less so by KH. It needs to stop, for their welfare. The less they appear on social media by BOTH parents, the better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Crowbag

VIP Member
Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore it.

Anyone writing to places about Price's animals:

Keep emotions out of it as much as possible, other than the obvious.
Stick to facts with evidence, dates, places etc where you can.
Avoid hearsay, he said, she said, article in the sun said etc.
Check your grammar, spelling etc (yes it matters). It doesn't have to be perfect, but it really does help if you want to sound professional.
Keep it succinct .
Don't swear.
Check what you want to achieve, both realistically and in an ideal world, and make sure you've written it clearly.
Write it, rather than email it. Or do both.
End with something along the lines of 'I look forward to your reply'.

(e.g.banning her from keeping animals - how likely is that in reality? What about those she lives with, what's to stop her saying they're their animals? How do you envisage a ban on having pets? What's the least you would find acceptable? )

Hope that's of some use.

• Heart

rlilly

I just wrote these lyrics, roughly to the tune of jingle bells.....

Dashing through the streets
On her poorly feet
Dressed as Santa's tart
Laughing as she's farts

Lying all the time
Drinking lots of wine

Woo hoo-ing and shouting to a Christmas tune tonight..........

Oh, jingle bells
Katie smells
Sink Boy's ran away

The filters don't fool no-one
When we know you look like shite
.......and jingle bells
Katie smells
Sink boy ran away

Karma will get you soon
You're a stupid fuck*** CU**!!!

• Haha