Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Not that I’ve been counting or anything but only realised yesterday I’m sooooo close to VIP Status 😂 I’m sure it’s been almost a year I’ve been on here. Is this the thread that will get me over the finish line 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
Managed to wear 12 inch shoes last week walking the streets, yet now at the hospital 🙄🙄🙄
#deflection

• Haha
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OMG just seen who else is in that club, no photo together, but guess who’s there…only Daniella f*cking Westbrook 😂…..must be sniff city tonight ❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is speaking to people like that?? How she hasn't had her head knocked off I'll never know.

Throw what away though?? Its the shitest, most miserable relationship I' ve ever seen. He described it as being on 'the front line' for gods sake. Hardly the fairytale is it.
She has yet to get her head knocked off (only a matter of time).

However she did gob off to someone years ago in a club (can't remember where) and the women dragged her to the loo by her hair and flushed her head down the toilet!

I'd love to shake that womens hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Evening everyone ❤.
Quick recap skanks a lying bullying narcissistic violent drink and drug addicted STD riddled balding ugly dog murdering morally bankrupt emotionless cunt whore.

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
KH seems to be ok on his IG, still posting but it is a mystery who has B&J. KP had been out in the car park walk without them and no one has posted them for days
I was wondering, IF something happened between Crawl & KFP last week & Jett & Bunny were there again, seeing it all, Kieran has contacted the authorities (whoever that is about access). After all, KFP said she ' feared for herself & kids safety. Maybe there are wheels in motion & he's been advised to not post anything, or he decided to let the authorities do their job & doesn't want to 'rock the boat'. It's too quiet between KFP & Crawl. I think there's probably a lot more going on 'officially' than we know. Let's hope so.

• Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Kris boyson did stop her in her tracks though when he put it out there he could end her if she didn't stop flapping that hole on its face. She soon towed the line and moved on. Perhaps Carol is hoping to do the same. You need to play skank at her own games and I think Carol is far more vengeful/menacing than kris ever was. End of the day, carols reps already in the gutter, he has far less to lose than her if her 'career' (what's left of it) is completely killed
See I've always liked Boyson because of that. He stood up to her and she shat herself. The only one to ever do it. Well him and Chris Hughes, he took absolutely none of her shit either!

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Its weird cos I dont know what this recording is achieving!!! Every one knows Katie's a coke head, her mum does. So all he's done here is throw her sisters fella under the bus. Unless he's using this one as a warning to her of what he really could release.
Also KP claimed long while ago after crash she was off coke etc , that was recorded end sept 22, so proves once again shes a liar

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just made. Love Pom 😀🥰🤗😘 xx...

Resizer_16698209106401.jpg

Oh lovely Pom🥰🥰🥰❤🤮That first pic ‘before makeup’used to be my avatar.🤣🤣🤣but it used to move and gurned 🤣
Thank you 🥰😀💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loooooool that avatar sounds great 😄😄😄❤💖💕🤗😊❤❤🥰😘 xx

Woohoo! I was going to have a go myself (no, not me inside of SFP's mouth 😳💀 I mean edit the pic! ) But my attempts just aren't up to standard, so I shall gladly step aside for the Queen of Photoshop to do her thing 🥰

In all seriousness though, take as much time as you need away from this thread, as we all know too well that the subject matter "ain't gud fur ya mentul elf!!" 😉 ❤
Thank you 😊🤗💕💖❤❤🥰🥰😘 xx.
It's always nice to see others Photoshop too, so all is welcome ❤🥰🙂💖💕🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
He's got a lot of recordings of her on his phone, giving me ferne Mc vibes for sure..

It's sad he felt the need to record his then partner, but he's clearly done it after she accused him of abuse and battery. I'm sure he sniffs coke too but let's see what the next few days bring. Her representatives will be in over drive by 7am..

Her poor kids..
Price doesn’t care about the sprogs it has unfortunately produced as a by product of endlessly chasing cock and for use as media props. I hope beyond hope that this triggers the fucker big time. Price is dreaming of a white Christmas and I’m not referring to snow. Hope the bitch is in a ditch soon.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well done @Rosiecosy with 66 likes for the thread title!

link to last thread

Please could someone else do a recap? Thank you!
Recap,tried to inject humour into it, but it’s hard after the death of her Pomeranian but here goes…..

At the beginning of the last thread we were all horrified that Skank had let another beautiful creature, her Pomeranian, Sharon, die on her watch, when it escaped and was hit by a car. Complaints were once again sent to various animal protection charities but we sadly expect nothing will be done to stop her buying more animals.

Skank carried on with her shitty lifestyle ignoring the latest death of one of her pets and having another wig stuck on her head, third one in a week I believe.

Skanky and Wanky refused to address the ‘split’ with no statements to say WTF is going on. No one spotted them together over the weekend.

No one seems to know where the two youngest kids are, but Skank hasn’t been posting photos of them so appears they were not with her at the weekend.

Skank did say she was pressing charges about a random car at the MM trespassing on her land, appears she has lawyers ready to go, we doubt it.

Festival of Bins popped up with ☕ that Wanky is selling his story to the highest bidder, we are awaiting this to break, some believe it will, some don’t.

Skank continued to Streetwalk, seems to be her latest thing.

Amy’s OP story hasn’t been sold, but it must be coming soon, Mr PP Fencing wasn’t that fussed as he boasted of his Milk Tray exploits.

Skank is still a weapons grade C*nt, more so than ever
7BA6A1F2-1B13-41F3-9493-C4663FD289F0.jpeg

CC9690EF-8E9F-4AA1-9F4F-BEE4D85909C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why he posted the voice recordings or even why he recorded it’s like he’s been waiting for them to split up
He's got a lot of recordings of her on his phone, giving me ferne Mc vibes for sure..

It's sad he felt the need to record his then partner, but he's clearly done it after she accused him of abuse and battery. I'm sure he sniffs coke too but let's see what the next few days bring. Her representatives will be in over drive by 7am..

Her poor kids..

• Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Here are a few screenshots, there are loads more comments, but it would take about a year to remove the names.

sb1.JPG

sb3.JPG

Animal killer.
Plasticised old munter strutting the backstreets of Horsham dressed as Santa's decrepit helper, whoring the streets unsuccessfully looking for a client
Still a weapons grade CUNT!
Its also frantically trying to make it appear that Sinky is still at her command after her grabbing him outside that restaurant the other day to make it look like they were An Item again - the trouble is the look on his ugly mug kinda gave it all away LOL. Also tipping off The Media that they can't live together nor apart (bless!) More fucking lies basically

Free free to add on everyone :)
Dirty old slapper.

Last edited:
  • Haha