Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised who sink boy reminds me of with his new hairstyle ...pepper has better teeth though ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_20221118_213054.jpg
IMG_20221118_212617.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ˜ Well done @emmaw28 on new thread ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx and @Cat Eyez on title ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

I'm still on old thread and tried to reply to any comments like I do now as several in one message. When I got back on tonight to finish the message, as there is a new thread, I've lost the message I left open to finish off, so I say thanks for all the comments and suggestions on the last thread ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx and one suggestion I will add was to make Katie's face into a Picasso painting (sorry I forgot who suggested it) ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx but I leave the pics here for now and do some catching up later ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx..

First pic...

Resizer_16688080893001.jpg

Picasso pic...

Resizer_16688081005663.jpg

Picasso painting...

Resizer_16688081108765.jpg

Picasso jigsaw...

Resizer_16688081218887.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hahaha I just got this off my fellow tattler Iโ€™m going to this evening ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿ˜‚
i wanna come too ( to the meet that is, haha)

So the skank and wank went for some lunch with lots of alcohol in their untaxed car then off to winter wonderland both looking miserable as hell with her 2 youngest, both of whom look very uncomfortable, I'll settle for a night with my partner on sofa watching TV thanks.
so would those kids, except they want to be home with there real, loving parents K and M.

I have had to save this picture... It's a corker for a bit of real face on her filtered pics ... Even a dim light can't save her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
why does fu manchu come to mind ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have had to save this picture... It's a corker for a bit of real face on her filtered pics ... Even a dim light can't save her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
what a bleeping state, mad,sad and had. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS this appeared randomly the only consolation is she probably got no coin for the image
Screenshot 2022-11-18 220148.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the new egg has given skank an ultimatum, "your a dirty rancid smelly bleep and before i meet you i want proof your washing your bits" and the only way skanky can prove its getting a wash is to post a shower video on OF without arousing sink boys suspicion because sink boy knows what a dirty rancid smelly bleep she is. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if the new egg has given skank an ultimatum, "your a dirty rancid smelly bleep and before i meet you i want proof your washing your bits" and the only way skanky can prove its getting a wash is to post a shower video on OF without arousing sink boys suspicion because sink boy knows what a dirty rancid smelly bleep she is. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜€
Anyone know if the new egg and is still on the scene? @WillowTree21 @Gx2018 @DC16 ??

CFW definitely seems to have tightened his leash on her in recent weeks, so wondering if the new egg has thought better of it!?!

Reactions: 18
Anyone know if the new egg and is still on the scene? @WillowTree21 @Gx2018 @DC16 ??

CFW definitely seems to have tightened his leash on her in recent weeks, so wondering if the new egg has thought better of it!?!
Got a feeling there's been a tray of eggs since slapgate and the clans been covering for skank, but they've all been willing to dip a toe in the skanky cesspool none willing to dive in for a swim, sink boy knows his times up if skank finds another idiot for a few months of rinse and repeat of the one, engagement marriage and babies, he's hanging on for dear zlister life waiting outside salons and Amy the terminals. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
  • Haha
No idea. Really she should. If she still has arrears and the judge deems it a money pit as she really has no need for a house with so many rooms, it could be made to be sold to pay off Kensington and Archerfield.
Council tax alone must be a lot on that property then there are the other bills:
Water rates
Electricity
Gas
Sewage
Farrier
Vets Bills
Babysitters
Cleaners
โ„ Deliverereeeees
So much shopping to be done to make the property saleable courtesy of Ch4 knobs
And a partridge in a pear tree....๐Ÿ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Got a feeling there's been a tray of eggs since slapgate and the clans been covering for skank, but they've all been willing to dip a toe in the skanky cesspool none willing to dive in for a swim, sink boy knows his times up if skank finds another idiot for a few months of rinse and repeat of the one, engagement marriage and babies, he's hanging on for dear zlister life waiting outside salons and Amy the terminals. ๐Ÿ˜€
Apparently thereโ€™s a shortage of eggs in the real world too ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Council tax alone must be a lot on that property then there are the other bills:
Water rates
Electricity
Gas
Sewage
Farrier
Vets Bills
Babysitters
Cleaners
โ„ Deliverereeeees
Plus the money she spends on drugs.

Reactions: 13
I bet Bunny and Jett would of loved going to Hamleyโ€™s last night with the rest of their family, but were probably stuck in the MM watching their mum sat on her phone all evening. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The channel 5 show is rumoured to be done without her input.
The โ€œ real โ€œ Katie Price, the highs and lows.
Donโ€™t hold your breath though, from the advance publicity it just sounds like rehashed headlines and a focus on some salacious details.It will be stuff we all already know about.
And alas, no.They will probably work with her again at some stage.
Will it get paid though? I don't care if they make programmes about it as long as the fing gets nothing out of it :)

I didn't think that the Ch4 Mucky Mansion had been axed - I'm sure I saw pictures a couple weeks of her going to some home store accompanied by crew?
Oh was that when The Stalker "attacked" her as it screeched "Yore a peeedofile innit!!!"

That pic is a cracker eh Tracey? Can you put it on the wiki for posterity?
In Scottiespeak we would call her 'Bawfaced' ๐Ÿ˜‚ And Cole would be known as a Baw bag
So who in their right mind is going to shell out ยฃ60 for this sexy OF video of hers? No doubt it will be on SM for free shortly, haha.
Can't wait to see the roast dinner pics on Sunday, I'm sure they will be hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ
Wiki'd :)

Water rates
Electricity
Gas
Sewage
Farrier
Vets Bills
Babysitters
Cleaners
โ„ Deliverereeeees
But she doesn't pay ANY of those utilities, vet bills or anything, well aside from the special deliveries which count as essential โ„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope his key got stuck ๐Ÿคฃ too tight to even pay a refundable ยฃ1 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m actually more shocked he spelt โ€˜youโ€™reโ€™ correctly.
So neither of them reposted anything regarding the Lakeside event, I bet his PR were happy with that.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.