Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Axed by Ch4 ... AXED ... the media finally outed her lies ... your last hope on mainstream TV has been AXED Kipper ... Its Gone ... Finished ... No reality show featuring Kipper & Carol or lone Kipper on mainstream TV ... Au Revoir ... Off you go to your imaginary TV channel on OF ... Have fun spending the imaginary £250k they are 'paying you' ... Even OF don't want either of you on their new TV Channel & your chances of one on mainstream are finally done ... It's about as likely as you getting back on I'm a celeb ... Wonder when your contract with Ch5 expires ... Tick tock ... It won't be renewed ... One lie too far with the SA rape claims ended mainstream TV for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's been axed
have the tv companies said they won't work with her any more
i thought she was doing a new show with channel 4 or 5

Reactions: 10
What's been axed
The channel 5 show is rumoured to be done without her input.
The “ real “ Katie Price, the highs and lows.
Don’t hold your breath though, from the advance publicity it just sounds like rehashed headlines and a focus on some salacious details.It will be stuff we all already know about.
And alas, no.They will probably work with her again at some stage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What's been axed
I don't know if the second series of MM has been axed. They have been filming there after they had to get a cleaning company out there to make sure none of the film crew died of any diseases. Ch 5 are doing a documentary about the rise and fall of Kipper but without her input apparently.

Reactions: 13
I don't know if the second series of MM has been axed. They have been filming there after they had to get a cleaning company out there to make sure none of the film crew died of any diseases. Ch 5 are doing a documentary about the rise and fall of Kipper but without her input apparently.

Thanks i was a bit confused
so if channel 5 are making it without her input does that mean she gets no money

Reactions: 10
The Sun thinks that is actually HER house, it’s just a repost of a container IG 🤦🏻‍♀️

They did get the part correct about her being bored with this years show.
Wonder if it's true the show has been axed . Here's hoping

It is taxed and got MOT.
Must have just been done as wasnt taxed earlier

• Wow
Wonder if it's true the show has been axed . Here's hoping
The rags are really stupid arse holes
these containers are brand new and then fitted out
you can't use the rusted tit she has and try to convert
i wonder if she even owns her containers or just rents them and never paid

I have had to save this picture... It's a corker for a bit of real face on her filtered pics ... Even a dim light can't save her 🤣🤣🤣
That pic is a cracker eh Tracey? Can you put it on the wiki for posterity?
In Scottiespeak we would call her 'Bawfaced' 😂 And Cole would be known as a Baw bag
So who in their right mind is going to shell out £60 for this sexy OF video of hers? No doubt it will be on SM for free shortly, haha.
Can't wait to see the roast dinner pics on Sunday, I'm sure they will be hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's been axed
I didn't think that the Ch4 Mucky Mansion had been axed - I'm sure I saw pictures a couple weeks of her going to some home store accompanied by crew?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Bad news Tattlers, C4 are bringing back Eurotrash and Sink-Boy is taking over the Jean-Paul Gaultier role. Just seen a preview photo, damn you C4, though surprisingly they didn’t filter the promo shot…..

4EF1B24F-F249-46BB-88C0-0581F9EB0B8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have had to save this picture... It's a corker for a bit of real face on her filtered pics ... Even a dim light can't save her 🤣🤣🤣
That isn't even her real face, apart from the Klingon eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That pic is a cracker eh Tracey? Can you put it on the wiki for posterity?
In Scottiespeak we would call her 'Bawfaced' 😂 And Cole would be known as a Baw bag
So who in their right mind is going to shell out £60 for this sexy OF video of hers? No doubt it will be on SM for free shortly, haha.
Can't wait to see the roast dinner pics on Sunday, I'm sure they will be hilarious 🤣
Or either could be bawjaws , I quite like that one

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OH MY!!

Just seen this vid on my IG Feed, made me think of SB and his cars.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He must of seen our reminder on here 🤭
It says expires 1/11/23 so clearly only just been done

Wouldn't she need planning permission to convert those containers into living space?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.