Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
OMG, his message on IG, they have split, she has admitted to cheating on him....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

DC16

VIP Member
So Katie, it wasn’t in your control you called Emily names, Michelle names (more than once) You did revenge p0rn against Alex, you likened Kieran to JS, you ripped off so many people financially, multiple times, you lied, you cheated, you broke the law (multiple times…Covid, driving, restraining orders) you continue to shove ❄ up your nose because you are an addict, you are an irresponsible animal owner. You never think about your kids MH and what your actions do to them and their families.
All you care about is:
  • Yourself
  • Money
  • Being in the press/talked about
  • Your next fix of ❄ and surgery
  • Revenge
Using your fake MH diagnosis to excuse yourself of your vile, shitty behaviour is bang out of order.
All you know is sitting there being preened over and making up fake drama to get in the press. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
So yeah, go and forgive yourself for all that…. 😑😑😑😑

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I know there were a few things on here who thought I was making it up about Amy, but realistically, I would look a huge liar if I’d made it up. That’s something I’m not. I post, when I’m certain only. Now I’m sure a story will be published for KFP the opportunist. She’s obviously been waiting until her mother slightly out of the woods. Mr PP Fencing, not been discreet about AFP’s lung transplant anyway now. As DC said, the Princess finger story is deflection.πŸ˜‘πŸ’©

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Do you believe they've really finished? Or do you think it's another scam?
Yes I do think it got 'leaked' a bit too quickly. How many times have we read they've split? They earn very well out of these stories, plus deflection from the OOPS picture yesterday, printed showing the hospital they were at, where AFP has had the lung transplant. Until Crawl starts slagging her off & revealing some 'home truths' to destroy her, that's when I will believe they've really split.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

PTMe

Chatty Member
Wonder which egg she slept with.

I hope he sings like a canary and sells her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Apparently Princess did that last week playing netball, it’s a cover up. So visiting Amy after all. Sneaky, sneaky biatch….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

emmaw28

VIP Member
Carl… if you’re reading this… please please please expose her for the absolute lying POS that she is! Surely enough is enough now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So Katie, it wasn’t in your control you called Emily names, Michelle names (more than once) You did revenge p0rn against Alex, you likened Kieran to JS, you ripped off so many people financially, multiple times, you lied, you cheated, you broke the law (multiple times…Covid, driving, restraining orders) you continue to shove ❄ up your nose because you are an addict, you are an irresponsible animal owner. You never think about your kids MH and what your actions do to them and their families.
All you care about is:
  • Yourself
  • Money
  • Being in the press/talked about
  • Your next fix of ❄ and surgery
  • Revenge
Using your fake MH diagnosis to excuse yourself of your vile, shitty behaviour is bang out of order.
All you know is sitting there being preened over and making up fake drama to get in the press. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
So yeah, go and forgive yourself for all that…. 😑😑😑😑
Spot on DC. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ She really is an arrogant, self entitled, mutilated, narcissist. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Anna666

VIP Member
He has posted on IG, that its over, she cheated on him, he found out yesterday, she admitted to sleeping with someone ( are we here surprised ) .... this could of course be a load of deflective BS, but if trueπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ woooooo hoooooo lub it! .... Let the games begin🀨 .... ` carol ` you MUG!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Who’s the new β€œEgg” then? Fucking Desperate Dan? Stevie Wonder? John Merrick?
Hope Coal moves on to Lauren Goodyear, whilst spilling the beans and knocking up Goodyear before the weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Fuuuuuuuuck.
I don’t get it. Who would sleep with her, and more importantly when? Woods has been glued to her side, chauffeured her, gone on holidays, pap shots.

There is something about him that is very menacing. I fully expect Price to destroy him in the media. I hope he has the balls to fight back. She probably owes him thousands.
Sid is free
2022 is her lucky year. Today is 22/11/22

• Haha
  • Wow