Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Cat Eyez with 22 likes!!!

The gruesome twosome continue to live their pitiful lives. I’ll let someone else do a TLDR today 😂

Link to last thread

You lot were the gifts that kept giving throughout with this brilliant photo gallery I’ve accumulated.

Reminder to self - delete pics once put on tattle 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's just been shown on the south east news during a piece about Turkey teef, SB's legs were in the background

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The Sun thinks that is actually HER house, it’s just a repost of a container IG 🤦🏻‍♀️

They did get the part correct about her being bored with this years show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

The gruesome twosome continue to live their pitiful lives. I’ll let someone else do a TLDR today 😂

Link to last thread

You lot were the gifts that kept giving throughout with this brilliant photo gallery I’ve accumulated.

Some of the funniest photos I've ever seen of this pair of goons 😂😂😀😀😀😁😁🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Sun thinks that is actually HER house, it’s just a repost of a container IG 🤦🏻‍♀️

@DC16 do you think she will keep MM? I don’t get why C4 are “investing” in it if she is likely to lose it? What’s the point?

Reactions: 15
Also does anyone know why the hell she’s got her two youngest this week? It’s giving me the ick big time 😨

Reactions: 21

Link to last thread

Those photos are fuckin hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just an idle question.Is there such a thing as a complaints procedure for Only Fans?A sort of trip advisor for pervs,if you will.
I have the sneaky suspicion that it will like a scene from Austin Powers.
Cue Kp ( totally secsi nudy nekid), standing behind a well placed selection of Kp equestrian hard hats ana a plop kitchen.
Times may be hard, but I surmise that that will be the only thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the skank and wank went for some lunch with lots of alcohol in their untaxed car then off to winter wonderland both looking miserable as hell with her 2 youngest, both of whom look very uncomfortable, I'll settle for a night with my partner on sofa watching TV thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No one’s talking about the ‘dirtiest, bestiest, sexiest, smuttiest, video EVER’ on the Twitter….I don’t understand, why the silence, really thought people would be going nuts on there, guys celebrating and woo hooing away over it, how very odd,

I did find this comment over there though …..

C1AE6CBF-EBAF-4DB8-8173-D5E95310436E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
£60 for a 1 minute old video of skank in the shower (judging by the colour of her hair) well at least she's had a wash the scabby cow. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Axed by Ch4 ... AXED ... the media finally outed her lies ... your last hope on mainstream TV has been AXED Kipper ... Its Gone ... Finished ... No reality show featuring Kipper & Carol or lone Kipper on mainstream TV ... Au Revoir ... Off you go to your imaginary TV channel on OF ... Have fun spending the imaginary £250k they are 'paying you' ... Even OF don't want either of you on their new TV Channel & your chances of one on mainstream are finally done ... It's about as likely as you getting back on I'm a celeb ... Wonder when your contract with Ch5 expires ... Tick tock ... It won't be renewed ... One lie too far with the SA rape claims ended mainstream TV for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@DC16 do you think she will keep MM? I don’t get why C4 are “investing” in it if she is likely to lose it? What’s the point?
It's just a TV show ... Ch4 aren't interested in wether she keeps MM or it falls into a hole in the ground ... Not their problem

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No idea. Really she should. If she still has arrears and the judge deems it a money pit as she really has no need for a house with so many rooms, it could be made to be sold to pay off Kensington and Archerfield.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.