Katie Price #219 KFP trapped the Fam in her snare, she don't care, she's getting new hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he's definately in Little Canfield. The Hummer is parked outside his house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I dunno I am probably ridiculously naive but I believed him. All the other split rumours, the ring on ring off tit but he's never come out and said anything. And if it was a cover I certainly don't think he'd say she'd cheated. If they wanted a few weeks of space while AFP recovers and an explanation for him not being around they could have said anything, drifted apart or whatever. But him saying she cheated is damning.

DC you're the best!
I don’t think you are being naive at all. I am ,like Natalie Imbruglia, torn. I thought he sounded subdued,and sincere.But they are often economical with the truth, so we will have to see how this pans out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who’s the new “Egg” then? bleeping Desperate Dan? Stevie Wonder? John Merrick?
Hope Coal moves on to Lauren Goodyear, whilst spilling the beans and knocking up Goodyear before the weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think you are being naive at all. I am ,like Natalie Imbruglia, torn. I thought he sounded subdued,and sincere.But they are often economical with the truth, so we will have to see how this pans out.
Its gonna be interesting for sure!

Reactions: 17
Another “Dad” for Harvey 😂😂😂 Just goes to show you can never have enough Dad’s and special uncles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I believe it was the polo player 😉
Bloody hell it took her long enough to admit it. Mind you someone said the other day she was supposed to meet him ( the egg) on holiday but SB invited himself and scuppered it. I wonder if that post was the catalyst for some probing questions
Edited to add, was this not the one where she was in the boat in Brighton and The Sun knew about it and kept hinting? Come in Carl , you know you want to, all that lying and scheming behind your back- wasn’t just the once . And the family helped her cover it up. They will have been laughing their socks off at how gullible you are .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I might be being guillable but I think its really over, he says he feels embarrassed so he obviously didn't want it to end so she's said she has cheated as I think as we have been reading she has sounded like she has wanted out for a while, he is quite jealous and I think that for him would be a nail in the coffin, I'm hoping he will spill some secrets but I'm sure she has some stuff on him but I'm sure he will start to feel angry in the coming days, feeling like he has been used, let's see if she starts drip feeding bits and bobs about him to the media, how her family didn't like him and she has chosen her family over him etc I expect a load of bs from her as per.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All a pack of lies. I don't believe any of it but time will tell. I think they don't want anybody talking about AFP.
thats what i thought ..some deflection..thing is they could have just gone with a trial seperation time set up..hes basically called her out on it...so he cant blame the media

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.