Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's glitter and makeup isn't it? Unless a bruise has been covered up with glitter?
I thought the same at first but not so sure now and she had a bruise on her face on the last TikTok. I’m not suggesting it’s anything sinister it just looks sore.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same at first but not so sure now and she had a bruise on her face on the last TikTok. I’m not suggesting it’s anything sinister it just looks sore.
Yes it's hard to tell as her face is quite small in the photos but she definitely has red eyeshadow on. If she did have a bruise I can see Kipper trying to cover it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who’s the other guy in some of the pictures?? He seems happier and more interested in KFP than car wash does. Surly backgrid don’t photo themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Friday....at least we have the delights of her doing her most sizzling nude yet on OFs :sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
as she had something else done to her face it looks more plastic than usual

Reactions: 15
I'm crying at the comments in the fail 😂🤣🤣😂 brutal 🙈
So she ended up at Lakeside off the back of him & his PR & didn't even get an invite to Hyde Park 😂🤣

@Pom Bear the Christine Keeler chicken 🐔 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I'm actually loving her as a chicken. It's a niche market......a possible first for onlyfans 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm crying at the comments in the fail 😂🤣🤣😂 brutal 🙈
So she ended up at Lakeside off the back of him & his PR & didn't even get an invite to Hyde Park 😂🤣

@Pom Bear the Christine Keeler chicken 🐔 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I'm actually loving her as a chicken. It's a niche market......a possible first for onlyfans 🤔
That chicken is one of personal faves 😂😂 that really made me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Friday....at least we have the delights of her doing her most sizzling nude yet on OFs :sick: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And she won’t let us forget, last nights post & one from this morning (which is clearly old as it’s her fried bleached hair still)

806492E9-84F5-4D20-944D-D57728B6AB6F.jpeg

E4FD616A-6DDD-43F4-8601-86180FCF71F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And she won’t let us forget, last nights post & one from this morning (which is clearly old as it’s her fried bleached hair still)

View attachment 1739941
View attachment 1739942
Its bound to be her behind a curtain, or lying on her stomach,or in the dark.Or wearing a poncho( not see through this time).
Its the only time I’ve wanted to warn perverts that they are about to be disappointed.
Best scenario is bum and hint of boobage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.