Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny cut her own hair 😡 Katie is a BAD influence on her sadly.
Those song lyrics they are listening to in the car are really not suitable for children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I wasn't aware she bothers with FB, anyway she posts some strange tit on her page.
I know her twitter page has been unused for months.

Probably
Probably cos she can't delete the comments on there

Reactions: 10
By the looks of it shes cut bunnys hair short and Jett too, .
What a cow, Bunny's hair is going to take more daily grooming at that length as it looks too short to tie back. And who looks after her on a daily basis? Not Cuntface Price! Utter witch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
KP trying to exert her authority more and more now with J&B, it appears it is easier for her to do this since the custody time increased. Must rightly piss off Kieran and stepmum Michelle.
It's harder to mould Junior and Princess now as they are older and make their own choices, it appears Junior has wised up to his mum but I'd have concerns for Princess.
I wonder do Junior and Princess see much of Harvey any more?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I missed that. you can't clean everything off the web so he must have had no previous before the skank
i had an slight issue years ago was found innocent at crown court but the tit local paper reported on it and got the facts wrong even the court
i tried to get amended at first then removed and no chance i'm just ignored
i do a search and it's still bleeping showing over 10 years later
so he must have been a no body before skank and a no body with here :p
Out of interest, where do you search for these things?

Reactions: 5
I said this yesterday Ruby,unless he has wiped everthing from Internet,Poster said maybe there is duck all in his past,I don’t think so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.
Dolly my chum I agree with you. IMHO I'm sure he has a doubtable past. Maybe Daddy Cole paid to have it erased?

I have a chum whose brother had been struct off from his profession for fraud and unprofessional conduct. He was wealthy so got someone in, all wiped. He was even exposed prior in the national papers, not just the red tops but also the broadsheets. Money talks.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 really milking this 'mentawl elf' craze aren't you skank! Does it ever occur to her the impact her bullying ways has had on Alex Ried's, MP, KH, PA and many others mental health. She is bleeping crazy! Anything to remain relevant. She's been convicted of bullying other people and she has the big, bulky brass neck to bang on about mental health and PTSD - as someone else has said, no self awareness or is just on the bandwagon 🙄 I wish someone would call her out, or better still CANCEL the lying, bitter, twisted witch. I'm sure her creditors mental health is shattered, living in a cost of living crisis but owed money by this woman, seeing it swanning off on its 100th holiday of the year, more surgery, hair extensions 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 where is the justice grrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20221116_185426_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't it strange that the 'University education' quote doesn't mention exactly which institution he studied at, or the qualifications he achieved!
...Meaning nobody can check his credentials...
His probably got a diploma from the special needs school, for perseverance, because he is trying, very trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that was @Foxtotty2 - I’m not sure if that was part of your condition of coming back? 😅
No, it came out of the blue. I was Ok for a couple of weeks then suddenly it happened!
Why does Skanky seem to have had the kids for days on end this week? Does anyone know?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.