Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right plank the only reason you are driving this is because you can write the costs off running in ya daddy's business accounts
12 to 20 grand high mileage hummer ebay all day long
£100 don't fill it a third you dick
o and since when have you been allowed to use a mobile phone on the petrol forecourt ...you can't i so wish you had gone boom boom

View attachment 1735494
is that a sex shot for there only fans ? 😂 :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I missed that. you can't clean everything off the web so he must have had no previous before the skank
i had an slight issue years ago was found innocent at crown court but the tit local paper reported on it and got the facts wrong even the court
i tried to get amended at first then removed and no chance i'm just ignored
i do a search and it's still bleeping showing over 10 years later
so he must have been a no body before skank and a no body with here :p
awe love him,dont tell me he had never had ajob,never had a girlfriend ( except sid),never had a pot to piss in before he met her and she took his virginity at the tender age of 32 ? 😂 .... serves him right the sad sack, bet he never thought he would still be wanking though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't it strange that the 'University education' quote doesn't mention exactly which institution he studied at, or the qualifications he achieved!
...Meaning nobody can check his credentials...
Isn't that just one of those websites that collects traffic, they're just filled with any old crap to get clicks, usually written by people who's first language isn't english. I wouldn't put too much faith in it being genuine info.

Reactions: 12
I did find a few old tweets he was mentioned in by his exs. But was mentioning how he had cooked dinner and helped her muck out the horses. One with another ex, how they had got engaged. But not really much else.
A friend of my son used his shortened first name and his middle name as a surname on his fb account. If u were not in his group you would not find him. SB could be Carl James. Who knows. It’s v odd that someone chasing to be famous has no SM presence prior to meeting Skanky.

Reactions: 10
This is a bit of a surprising result seeing as her natural hair is much shorter than this blonde at the front and she had brown dye put all over, no bits were left out at the front :unsure: Oh and Kipper, Daphne Guinness did it first!

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 14.37.16.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 19.42.17.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 19.46.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And he’s off 🙄
He’s not helping himself is he?
I suppose all this nonsense makes him feel like he’s “ taking the power back”,
But who would look at this and think, oh yes, he is the one I want to front my campaign.
Now, I can swear, but I’m not trying to be famous, or get my brand recognised.These just expose how crude( in both senses of the word) he is.
And I guess the last one is aimed at Skank.
Why are all his ‘questions’ about sex? It’s really quite creepy.
Because he has nothing else to offer.
Except creepy sex talk and knowledge about petrol prices.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Out of interest, where do you search for these things?
Depends what you are looking for
if your looking for something that has been in the courts for anything and been reported on the web or local papers just do a search to start with it will be out there you might have to scan a few pages before you see the story you are after
people seem to think it's hidden until you go digging deep but it's not
just ask your browser a simple question not something you would expect to find on Wikipedia or the rags of today
then when you get some results that look familiar add a place and a year
example man hit woman with hammer search ask again adding place then again adding year if ever been reported it will be out there there is no magic search button
i have never been interested in facebook and when if first launched i just thought wow and never had an account because of all the privacy issues
most people are lazy even dwp/police they all use sm as first port of call
say you had a face book account years ago and closed it even deleted all pictures if any link tagged or shared by another it will be out there it honestly is not that hard
that's why i think plank boy was a loner until skank as there is nothing at all of him apart from a few remarks of a girlfriend like dc said
facebook now is different but i still don't trust them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are all his ‘questions’ about sex? It’s really quite creepy.
Probably because skanks not putting out due to swelling up like an out of date bag of fruit and I'm sure by now he's got wankers cramp, so gotta get his kicks somewhere 🤔 sad little twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably because skanks not putting out due to swelling up like an out of date bag of fruit and I'm sure by now he's got wankers cramp, so gotta get his kicks somewhere 🤔 sad little twit
I know Charles Drury slated her in the sack but I swear someone else slated her a few years ago or it might have even been her saying she actually wasn’t into sex…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.