Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so a woman is asking plank these sort of questions really
desperate and sad all round
how does he think he's going to get tv deals or anyone to take him seriously when doing tit like this
or does he just accept now it's not going anywhere and just hang on as long as he can
on a real life note got my car sensors all reset at the cost of £106.80 mitsubishi could only do it took them 10 minutes then came and told me my exhaust manifold is leaking and will cost £780 main dealer part so can't shop around you know when you think what's the point trying to be a good person and work hard with plenty of bleep's like these around without a bleeping care in the world

qqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
how does he think he's going to get tv deals or anyone to take him seriously when doing tit like this
or does he just accept now it's not going anywhere and just hang on as long as he can
on a real life note got my car sensors all reset at the cost of £106.80 mitsubishi could only do it took them 10 minutes then came and told me my exhaust manifold is leaking and will cost £780 main dealer part so can't shop around you know when you think what's the point trying to be a good person and work hard with plenty of bleep's like these around without a bleeping care in the world

View attachment 1736000
This is all he’s got - offering “advice” to the weirdos on Instagram - wanking online for pence - driving a washed up old junkie around- a reputation as a woman beater - he’s just an all round dickwad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have contact with Kirsty who manages Keiran? Wtf is going on. I’m worried about those younger kids being around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bunnys hair will be terrible to do in morning for school now . Not that KP would be doing it anyway
She will have done it to piss Kieran and Michelle off for sure, by not getting their permission. I'm sure she did this once before, Kieran wanted to take Jett on his first barbers trip and she did it instead? She's all about creating chaos and upset for other people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does anyone have contact with Kirsty who manages Keiran? Wtf is going on. I’m worried about those younger kids being around them.
Just google her name and it comes up and you can email her and she replies as long as you don't ask about clients out right

chase communications

can't post email addresses here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Depends what you are looking for
if your looking for something that has been in the courts for anything and been reported on the web or local papers just do a search to start with it will be out there you might have to scan a few pages before you see the story you are after
people seem to think it's hidden until you go digging deep but it's not
just ask your browser a simple question not something you would expect to find on Wikipedia or the rags of today
then when you get some results that look familiar add a place and a year
example man hit woman with hammer search ask again adding place then again adding year if ever been reported it will be out there there is no magic search button
i have never been interested in facebook and when if first launched i just thought wow and never had an account because of all the privacy issues
most people are lazy even dwp/police they all use sm as first port of call
say you had a face book account years ago and closed it even deleted all pictures if any link tagged or shared by another it will be out there it honestly is not that hard
that's why i think plank boy was a loner until skank as there is nothing at all of him apart from a few remarks of a girlfriend like dc said
facebook now is different but i still don't trust them
Cheers for that 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1736000
Balls to that Ruby £780 get yourself on Google and look at car breakers yards they have parts for cars from up and down the country that have been written off they might be able to find you an exhaust and deliver most breakers yards will give you a free quote/estimate aswell,, if you know someone get them to fit it. 😘

Reactions: 12
Regarding Sinkwank deleting his past I do remember that when KP first announced she was going to start OnlyFans he made an Instagram post about how he ‘wasn’t bovvered’ by it. One of his exes made this comment but it was swiftly deleted. She must be having a right laugh at him now he’s wanking for coins!
5A40A2D4-68CB-4B88-8759-384637FB0775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is she only showing the front. Probably cos the extensions haven’t worked out as she thought.

He’s quite sinister. I dislike him more than Skank.
I’m very concerned about him being around Jett & Bunny. I’m concerned that KFP may be able to have access with them without supervision too. Something is very wrong here.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I thought your not allowed to use phones on a forecourt i got shouted at for doing it once
Your not i did years ago answered a important call and got told off over the tannoy and they knew me been going there over 20 years they usually switch off the pump if a dick
i asked why and they said apart from not concentrating and potential spills of fuel its a static charge thing or just a plain drop and spark
like the idiots who think vaping is safe :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Regarding Sinkwank deleting his past I do remember that when KP first announced she was going to start OnlyFans he made an Instagram post about how he ‘wasn’t bovvered’ by it. One of his exes made this comment but it was swiftly deleted. She must be having a right laugh at him now he’s wanking for coins!
View attachment 1736106
He deffo sounds like a coercive controlling tosser to me! He let's it go over his head because 1 - he doesn't really care about her, 2 - she looks like a wrestler and more people take the piss than desire her, 3 - he's only after the freebies, lifestyle of the "rich & famous' and getting out of doing a day's real work, all that she couldn't offer him. I'd say she had a lucky escape, he's a vile bleep!

Reactions: 19
Your not i did years ago answered a important call and got told off over the tannoy and they knew me been going there over 20 years they usually switch off the pump if a dick
i asked why and they said apart from not concentrating and potential spills of fuel its a static charge thing or just a plain drop and spark
like the idiots who think vaping is safe :mad:
Me too! I looked at my phone next to the pump and this woman screeched over the tannoy that I couldn’t use the phone. I glanced at it, I wasn’t speaking on it. So I gave her the finger. Childish, yes. Enjoyable, also yes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.