Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#219 The public stopped listening , so in desperation Skank is transitioning.

I saw a Tattler put on here that they could only post once every three hours .

Does anybody know what that is all about - have I missed something ?☺
Think it's during their work hours

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why has no one ever come forward of knowing him before the skank years or why not now it is so odd that no one has sold a story about plank
I said this yesterday Ruby,unless he has wiped everthing from Internet,Poster said maybe there is duck all in his past,I don’t think so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.

Reactions: 13
C’mon Rita what you saying, we’ve seen his erudite and unquestioning thirst for knowledge with his intelligent replies to questioning people on his IG and his profound statements and cryptic posts. His whole demeanour screams of a man who’s studied the great philosophers of all time, a man who knows his Nietzsche and Jean-Paul Sartre. In fact, judging by his current in depth study into all manner of questions with his #AskCrawl sessions on his IG, this is a man who must not only have a degree, but a Master’s degree, a man who can write dissertations and a thesis in an afternoon. What is Skanky doing with such an intellect ?

I’ll get my coat 😁
Masters. A phd at the very least

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said this yesterday Ruby,unless he has wiped everthing from Internet,Poster said maybe there is duck all in his past,I don’t think so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.
I missed that. you can't clean everything off the web so he must have had no previous before the skank
i had an slight issue years ago was found innocent at crown court but the tit local paper reported on it and got the facts wrong even the court
i tried to get amended at first then removed and no chance i'm just ignored
i do a search and it's still bleeping showing over 10 years later
so he must have been a no body before skank and a no body with here :p

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't it strange that the 'University education' quote doesn't mention exactly which institution he studied at, or the qualifications he achieved!
...Meaning nobody can check his credentials...
You have to read between the lines with these two clowns, sink boy going to university probably means he dropped somebody off there not actually attended, same with skank and her priory stays staging pictures outside or walking up to the front door doesn't mean she stayed for therapy. 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right plank the only reason you are driving this is because you can write the costs off running in ya daddy's business accounts
12 to 20 grand high mileage hummer ebay all day long
£100 don't fill it a third you dick
o and since when have you been allowed to use a mobile phone on the petrol forecourt ...you can't i so wish you had gone boom boom

View attachment 1735494
Ah but he's hard, he can do what the duck he likes, because he's hard,!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s clearly not the full ticket. Wish she’d make her mind up, what ‘label’ she’s going to put on herself. Obviously hotel Priory are crap, because after the supposedly MANY times she’s been an ‘inmate’ there, they’re not qualified to diagnose her. That’s because she puts on an act & just Spouts a load of waffle, IF she’s ever spent any time in there, which I seriously doubt. Pictures taken outside, as she knows no doctor or professional can come forward & call her out as a liar. She makes me sick🤢. People with real MH are the ones I feel sorry for, not this ignorant, arrogant scammer💩

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
A5C6580C-8C82-42E5-8437-9ED633ED34BF.png

Hair was done today by her mate Lou at the LA studio in Shoreham.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off!!! That's a bleeping hummer, 2 miles to the gallon! or is it 2 gallons to the mile?

hummer.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.
I remember Martina Cole thing and people believed she had all her bad shenanigans removed from the net only for people to report on her again in a more savoury manner lol
if i post something bad about someone on say facebook or a site i run and i get asked to remove it and don't put a gun to my head and make me i will but if it's shared and a chain is created with countless others on all the social media sites and rags and the rest there is just no way to track it and get removed that's why when papers duck up and found guilty they post a retraction as negative lie news is as good if not better than the truth
that's what i think :)
when i worked in IT the amount of people who use to ask me if i could clear their history on facebook lol and insta because they had left unsavoury comments and insults i just laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has no one ever come forward of knowing him before the skank years or why not now it is so odd that no one has sold a story about plank
Someone on YouTube said they bought a car from him and it was a pile of shite and broke down days later. Someone once said on his insta that they knew him, he was always trying to find fame and finally got what he wanted when he pursued the skank! The wanker most likely blocked them because he doesn't want anything negative coming out. Someone also said he had a GF when he stalked the skank and dumped her once he was in with the local bike, apparently she had just been diagnosed with cancer too! Obviously, anyone can say anything online but as far as I'm concerned there was an element of truth to it.
I knew the second I clapped eyes on him, he was a fame hungry, wrong un. I haven't disliked any of skanks previous partners, never really gave them much thought but I hate that wanker, he's just nasty, fake and equally as bad as she is. She's well n truly fucked up there, met her match - just my opinion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.