Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!
However, the journos heard it here first 😁

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well done on another fab title… with 54 likes!

Well… what can we say… another thread, another week, another few days in the lives of the gruesome twosome.

There was talk of them having to rush back incognito from their break to keep up appearances as allegedly AFP had a lung transplant at Harefield Hospital - however nothing has been confirmed from the Pricey clan (all comments on social media being swiftly deleted…) - leading us Tattlers to assume they’re in a huge bidding war with the press to sell their story… cue the media interviews and no more lugging around that oxygen tank and milking that one for what it’s worth… we’ll see about that!

They’re still drip feeding pictures from their Thailand trip, which have left us all in hysterics. Dog the Bounty Hunter, Micky Rourke in The Wrestler and Peter Stringfellow have serious competition in the lookalike from behind stakes.
However, did she or didn’t she have a bit of a nip and tuck while she was there? Were those surgical tights/compression stockings? Hmm… let’s see. Nice to know that she didn’t need the moon boots though. Amazing how they’re just dusted off at special occasions - like court appearances, media appearances and such like…

Let’s see what this new thread brings. Pictures of The Happy Pricey Clan around AFP in her hospital bed? Will we be in mourning for the Oxygen Tank? Will despicable Chauffeur-Cole be hanging around in the photos or will he still be banished?

Let’s see… I’m sure I’ve forgotten loads to add but here are some lovely snaps to recap…

As you were!

Link to last thread
Good job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol move over Channing Tatum now the tosser thinks he's Gareth Bale on the plus side he's got a Hag in a bag 😘
hag.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Had to post this on the new thread, just so's we don't have to keep going back and looking at it to see whether its all true or just a figment of our imagination....

1668513568848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Re the "remember this pic?" from the end of the last thread:

I'd really rather not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm really not sure that this condom is big enough to protect the world from the amount of STD's already known to the world...

1668514396682.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
@emm28 brill & we’ll written recap & thank you for being such an efficient thread starter 😘
Haha thank you… I had to draft it and change it a few times… I just wish I had more time to add more bits and photos 😂 I quite enjoyed this one 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just happen to have a staged shot on a disabled sign. Probably parked the moped in one.
Why are they posing for photos in a car park. Could be Brighton for all we know or even Harefield hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well done @Winepig on another fab title… with 54 likes!

As you were!

Link to last thread
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just happen to have a staged shot on a disabled sign. Probably parked the moped in one.
Wankys leggings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
she must be addicted to plastic surgery, everytime she goes aboard she has something done and i dont think anything will improve her looks now, shes a deluded sad, mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly don't think I could love these pictures anymore if I tried! Comedy gold! Wanky with the man bun absolutely kills it for me though! The funniest and cringiest thing I have seen for a long time! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wankys leggings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolute comedy gold, these pictures. I'm in the office today and trying to laugh without my colleagues noticing!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.