Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What should I do if my bird turns up for a night out looking like a bag lady wearing green rubber sliders and a plastic bag over her outfit ?
I find it hard to grip sliders. They always slip off. So how the fuck does she manage with her so called mangled feet??

Reactions: 26
In fairness she makes a far better looking man than she does a woman , she ought to carry on with her transformation
Yep, just so she can fuck EVERYONE over!

The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd

View attachment 1732685
Has that doggie spotted sumfink we haven't, @Pom Bear ??

Reactions: 13
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders

Reactions: 24
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd

View attachment 1732685
I don't think it's fair to blame Oozy Turdio for her hair completely. She has damaged and fried her natural hair beyond belief to where it never grows more than a couple of inches. It will look always look better died dark as it will reflect a bit more light. He is a complete madman for agreeing to stick anything else on her hair though as it will always end up looking a disaster.

Reactions: 22
Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.

Fabulous recap

Reactions: 14
Wtf - she had a lip lift at some point. How sad and insecure she is.
Yep, that was 2 months before Slapgate. I think she had it maybe because her lips were so inflated from filler they start to drag downwards.... That's one of the reasons I don't believe she got hit in Slapgate, her face was already butchered from the surgery. Imagine if you were ambulance crew and you turn up to a drunk person claiming they were hit and they had all these scars on their face and what looks like their nose has been cut off and repositioned .

Reactions: 18
She is constantly touching her hair every few seconds, so no wonder it always looks such a state.

Reactions: 18
I think of her as duck shaped, puffed out boobs in front, puffed out bum at the back, waddling along on her sliders
Sinkboy and his Toilet duck

Will someone ask him if skank made him dress the same as her to hide the fact she'd had lipo or is he just a tosser.
I just want to ask why the pair of them don't just fuck off and hide their heads in shame after all the things they've done.

I’m just catching up…the Durex coat…top knot…Jesus, Mary & Joseph…this is fucking GOLD
I may just piss myself.

Reactions: 29
Has she got the giant Johnny on to stop anything getting wet? Maybe after an op or is it to catch any discharge oozing out of her that she can bottle and sell on as rat poison, what a fucking pair, they truly are the gift that keeps giving, it's like a scene from rain man.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.