Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It won’t stay hidden for ever .. I’m actually surprised the red tops arnt trying to find out about his past.. he seems to be reluctant to share anything does wanky
It's a Sophie's Choice, stale-mate and The Queen bashing the Bishop tactical out-cunt each other scenario going on.

It’s almost as if we are there.The most appalling thing of all, is that this is probably the way they speak to each other.
You know what? I've seen this photo several times today and IT JUST GETS FUNNIER!

Don't Harry mean she's LRRH Grandma 🤣
"Yes. And my Turkey Teef are all the better to eat you , (said the wolf.)

Actually the last 12 months have been pretty quiet by her standards, nothing really since the enormous boob job and the eyebrow lift about a year ago now.
Yeah, but it's nearly Christmas.

Why the hell is she on there AGAIN! Seriously! I wish she’d supervise them like the mother she should be.
Oh fuck = just realised that's supposed to be Bunny?
#Sick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Who’s the other guy in some of the pictures?? He seems happier and more interested in KFP than car wash does. Surly backgrid don’t photo themselves.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
In all seriousness I actually think he could be dangerous. Always so nasty and agressive to everyone. He could blow at any moment. Obviously not at a man but women and kids. The fact his past history has been wiped is telling.
How did he do it though Blue?mind you that well known crime author done the same

How did he do it though Blue?mind you that well known crime author done the same
Isn’t there though Claire’s law?where relatives of abused person can find out from police if the abuserhas any record etc?

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Ditto, I’m guessing she’ll be charging at least £20 for it too.
And the rest,,skank was trying to charge £25 for nude photos just before it went to Thailand. More like £40 scamming cow for a look at her heavily filtered and blurred scabby bits. 😀

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
As promised @Dollylovesshoes earlier...face swap pic of Katie and Cole 😀❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 1733652

I'm on last thread so catching up still 😃 xx..

I just realised on the pic it looks like Cole has the raincoat on from neck down and Katie is wearing just the hood 😄😄😄 x
Nope, sorry @Pom Bear , I'm looking and looking over and over but still don't know what the 'joke' is here.

Hope its make up, it's a pretty disturbing video , this is from same one . Her eyes were done up like this on the video she put up on sunday of bunny and the dog.

Dont see J entertaining her. I can see SB getting her drunk cpl weeks before due to get license back and talking her into driving car . Maybe tip off local police, think it totally suits him to have her banned and needing him to drive her. Hes toast once she gets her license back
Hope it is just make-up and they're having a laugh, otherwise why on earth post this? Sick joke IMO.

Just looking for whole chicken recipes and this picture popped up...
The classic pointy toe pricey pose. 😀
#Doppleganger

Last edited:

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh for goodness sake, the Daily Scar is going on about it having a flipping sore toe and she's a "mum" of 6 😅

The Metric is at it also, saying "excellent poncho", one comment said "she's off to a bukake party".

Ghastly photos in the article though..... or should I say brilliant photos...!

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Think she is getting ready for some backgrid shots at Winter wonderland tomorrow. Anyone remember last year, in their matching Bobbi parka jackets. SB parked miles away so it was a long walk for her poorly trotters. There were some lovely pictures in the Daily Mail of her shovelling loads of junk food 🤣
Maybe then she will find time to see Harvey…
Yup, you got it in one DC!

Rubylips

VIP Member
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Fish189

VIP Member
I've bought my daughter one of those heated blankets for Christmas, so she can keep herself warm n ill just go without because that's what us mum's do, put them before ourselves. Bet she never thinks about her kids first, what the hell am I saying, we know she doesn't, just rather spend, spend, spend on herself whilst bagging cheap freebies for her kids. She's a fuckin pile of shite. Fuckin hate the bitch
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/2990606 These are toasty and worth the money

• Heart
Reactions: 9