Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Right plank the only reason you are driving this is because you can write the costs off running in ya daddy's business accounts
12 to 20 grand high mileage hummer ebay all day long
£100 don't fill it a third you dick
o and since when have you been allowed to use a mobile phone on the petrol forecourt ...you can't i so wish you had gone boom boom

View attachment 1735494
is that a sex shot for there only fans ? 😂 :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought the same at first but not so sure now and she had a bruise on her face on the last TikTok. I’m not suggesting it’s anything sinister it just looks sore.
Yes it's hard to tell as her face is quite small in the photos but she definitely has red eyeshadow on. If she did have a bruise I can see Kipper trying to cover it up.

• Heart

Rubylips

VIP Member
Does anyone remember this story some years back the skank claiming a man sent her a video of having fake sex with harvey she doesn't even know the correct word of simulating
why did he just send it to her and not on the open web like the black face video
she says the man was arrested but nothing could be done to punish the man which is a lie because if the vid was true and graphic the minimum punishment could have been harassment alarm or distress under the malicious communications act
no evidence or anything came of it just the skank spouting for attention as usual watch her body language
look at her interview and the lovely scabby lips

• Angry
  • Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Out of interest, where do you search for these things?
Depends what you are looking for
if your looking for something that has been in the courts for anything and been reported on the web or local papers just do a search to start with it will be out there you might have to scan a few pages before you see the story you are after
people seem to think it's hidden until you go digging deep but it's not
just ask your browser a simple question not something you would expect to find on Wikipedia or the rags of today
then when you get some results that look familiar add a place and a year
example man hit woman with hammer search ask again adding place then again adding year if ever been reported it will be out there there is no magic search button
i have never been interested in facebook and when if first launched i just thought wow and never had an account because of all the privacy issues
most people are lazy even dwp/police they all use sm as first port of call
say you had a face book account years ago and closed it even deleted all pictures if any link tagged or shared by another it will be out there it honestly is not that hard
that's why i think plank boy was a loner until skank as there is nothing at all of him apart from a few remarks of a girlfriend like dc said
facebook now is different but i still don't trust them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s
Bunny cut part of her own hair 😔 so I expect it had to be levelled up all over. Hence why it is now so short.
curly I bet it could have been blended in. In a month wouldn’t have been so noticeable. Kipper could have given her a weft or two to glue in

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Don't bite peeps he's just a utter dick thinking he's clever
he must love the hate he creates

28880EA8-6431-4AF1-97F6-9D7DFA7E6C5C.jpeg

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Pmsl at “whoo hooking” She will be trying to drive whatever car he gets.
It will 100% be her drunk calling him up demanding to be ferried about and screeching
Skank will have bought Junior the pink Ferrari, that it was going to buy itself not so long ago.

• Haha
C’mon Rita what you saying, we’ve seen his erudite and unquestioning thirst for knowledge with his intelligent replies to questioning people on his IG and his profound statements and cryptic posts. His whole demeanour screams of a man who’s studied the great philosophers of all time, a man who knows his Nietzsche and Jean-Paul Sartre. In fact, judging by his current in depth study into all manner of questions with his #AskCrawl sessions on his IG, this is a man who must not only have a degree, but a Master’s degree, a man who can write dissertations and a thesis in an afternoon. What is Skanky doing with such an intellect ?

I’ll get my coat 😁
Masters. A phd at the very least

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Haha thank you… I had to draft it and change it a few times… I just wish I had more time to add more bits
Found the most ridiculous bio on Wanky. He celebrates his birthday on 15th Feb EVERY year, surely not 😂 thats unheard of. And university educated ! Really? It reads like Skanky wrote it 😆
University of loife I expect along with the school of Ard Knocks

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tedbear

VIP Member
Oh FGS..... Give it up, pleeeeeeeeeeease..... Although it would be good to see her and Crawl actually... erm... interact with each other. I can hear the convos from here...!

Katie Price filmed Celebs Go Dating scenes with ex but 'wasn't allowed to continue' - Daily Star
FFS give me strength wtf would they want that pair on and with her foghorn voice screaming love it and woo hoo

Me too! I looked at my phone next to the pump and this woman screeched over the tannoy that I couldn’t use the phone. I glanced at it, I wasn’t speaking on it. So I gave her the finger. Childish, yes. Enjoyable, also yes 😆
Ha ha funny enough i shouted FUCK OFF then got in my car and fucked off i didnt even know it wasnt allowed til then

Reactions: 7