Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
You should watch C41 on Freeview legend it's called had a lot of hammer horror on lately same as C82 Freeview talking pictures,, night of old horrors call it the cellar club. Been shed loads of Vincent price films on. 😀❤
Yes,I keep eye on those channels as well,I still have a V P one to watch that I recorded,

Reactions: 10

Winepig

VIP Member
I keep wondering if the issue is to do with Harvey and maybe AFP has had an op or maybe not os a smokescreen ...
I don’t know - who bloody knows with these lot .

Just thought it odd coz this comment was apropos of nothing , not in answer to another comment , nothing 🤔

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Wouldn't having lipo or supposed lipo be the perfect way to smuggle something under the bamdages, compression suit?

And if they where both sporting compression suits? Double the profit.

They definitely seem more cash rich than previously.
Yes and she's wasting it all as usual

Rubylips

VIP Member
Does anyone have contact with Kirsty who manages Keiran? Wtf is going on. I’m worried about those younger kids being around them.
Just google her name and it comes up and you can email her and she replies as long as you don't ask about clients out right

chase communications

can't post email addresses here :)

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think Cuntboy Carl got together with her to ruin her.
She looked reasonably half decent when she met him.
She looks demented, old & ugly now, just like her personality.
They're not making any money out of their fake relationship. No one's interested.
This is her decline. Let's hope the BH finishes her off.
Yep! That's a big Woo Hoo from me. 😀

I thought that fat couldn’t accumulate in previously sucked out areas? It has to go somewhere else doesn’t it?
I think in her case it just turned into UGLY

I assume the delivery didn't come via the post bock.....?!!
Somebody nicked that, remember?
Perhaps she's grifted another one though?

mrspig99

VIP Member
Yes this is the Autumn Lawnmowing ensemblé from JYY!
I've got the summer one so I'd better get this one too or I'll let the neighbourhood down - they expect me to bring the height of London Fashion to the depths of the French countryside! Whilst I'm about it perhaps I ought to get some of that gawjus KP Ekwestryan stuff too :unsure:
I guess horse show season must be over, she hasn't been flogging any more KP equestrian stuff recently. Or maybe that was just to earn enough money for the latest trip to Thailand?

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
The likeness is uncanny!

• Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
They definitely weren't moderated earlier as I managed to post my comment and it's still showing on there!
I'm not posting any swear words and in within the rules but still nothing appearing even if i leave a comment on someone elses post o well

• Sad
  • Wow

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. FOR FAIRNESS, FOR DOING THE RIGHT F8CKING THING JST ONE F8CKING TIME. HOW IS SHE GIVEN SHIPPING CONTAINERS TO ADD ONTO HER LAND AT THE DUMP THAT CHANNEL 4 IS DECORATING? Whyis she being given this money, when people around all of us can’t put the F8CKING heating on. I am incandescent with rage. She has a house a family of ten could live in. Now she has shipping container that some channel four teenager is probably going to put £4000 sofas and palate wood in. Enough already. Stop giving this seriously mentally ill money, she’s blowing it away. Go fix someone’s council house with mould growing in it that’s killing their kids. F*ck Price and Woods, stop paying them,
She's already got containers on-site (top left of photo). She's obviously going to turn them into a luxury des-res because she's got a the design flair of a flea....

Attachments

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I said exactly this. It’s a topper with a perhaps a front weave ( the blonde) in moves in one piece, she was sick of the piss getting took with her scrappy ends . She will not manage the up keep. This is going to be fun to watch
Yep. She'll be back to Worzel-stylie in a matter of days when it will of course be the fault of the idiot she grifted this barnet job from

She looks like she's standing/walking very awkwardly?
That'll be the liyfe-fretninly-injurrd-feyt playing up.
How come the moon boots were not out for display last night then??

A hair piece to cover tinning hair.
Gotcha skank! You've just grifted another wig haven't you?? LOL

Oooh, look, it's been splashing out on "likes" for it's tic tac account again..
@DC16
View attachment 1738988
Ed Hopkins must have thought it a good idea to boost the thing's "ratings" LOL

View attachment 1738820
[/QUOTE]
It looks like an Ostrich!
1668754937817.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rubylips

VIP Member
Is she mates with the sun again considering only a few days ago she was going to sue them
the sun know full well afp is in hospital and so do the rest of the rags
they are either not interested or holding on to make a big thing out of it which i hope fails
i don't understand that say a true celebrity example johnny depp or member of his family were rushed to hospital and the papers knew they would be fighting over each other to release it so why not afp odd as usual