Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Nahhh. 😁 I don't think it's anyone like that. I just wondered at the time how they had seen them, which narrowed it down a bit as to who would have been privy!
well,emily could have been shown them by princess AND emily can access medical records via hospital computors as medical records are linked and she has the abiliity, but i dont think it was her as she would be more protective of princess. it could be a family member of one of princesses friends etc.,

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Rubylips

VIP Member
so,I think you can wipe history from the net,Martina Cole apparently did.
I remember Martina Cole thing and people believed she had all her bad shenanigans removed from the net only for people to report on her again in a more savoury manner lol
if i post something bad about someone on say facebook or a site i run and i get asked to remove it and don't put a gun to my head and make me i will but if it's shared and a chain is created with countless others on all the social media sites and rags and the rest there is just no way to track it and get removed that's why when papers fuck up and found guilty they post a retraction as negative lie news is as good if not better than the truth
that's what i think :)
when i worked in IT the amount of people who use to ask me if i could clear their history on facebook lol and insta because they had left unsavoury comments and insults i just laughed

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Strange comment left on it’s Instagram .

Having said that , her fans are clearly as nuts as she is , it’s probably just one of those…
I keep wondering if the issue is to do with Harvey and maybe AFP has had an op or maybe not os a smokescreen ...

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
#219 The public stopped listening , so in desperation Skank is transitioning.

I saw a Tattler put on here that they could only post once every three hours .

Does anybody know what that is all about - have I missed something ?☺
Think it's during their work hours

• Heart
Reactions: 6

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Depends what you are looking for
if your looking for something that has been in the courts for anything and been reported on the web or local papers just do a search to start with it will be out there you might have to scan a few pages before you see the story you are after
people seem to think it's hidden until you go digging deep but it's not
just ask your browser a simple question not something you would expect to find on Wikipedia or the rags of today
then when you get some results that look familiar add a place and a year
example man hit woman with hammer search ask again adding place then again adding year if ever been reported it will be out there there is no magic search button
i have never been interested in facebook and when if first launched i just thought wow and never had an account because of all the privacy issues
most people are lazy even dwp/police they all use sm as first port of call
say you had a face book account years ago and closed it even deleted all pictures if any link tagged or shared by another it will be out there it honestly is not that hard
that's why i think plank boy was a loner until skank as there is nothing at all of him apart from a few remarks of a girlfriend like dc said
facebook now is different but i still don't trust them
Cheers for that πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I missed that. you can't clean everything off the web so he must have had no previous before the skank
i had an slight issue years ago was found innocent at crown court but the shit local paper reported on it and got the facts wrong even the court
i tried to get amended at first then removed and no chance i'm just ignored
i do a search and it's still fucking showing over 10 years later
so he must have been a no body before skank and a no body with here :p
Out of interest, where do you search for these things?

Reactions: 5

Rubylips

VIP Member
Balls to that Ruby £780 get yourself on Google and look at car breakers yards they have parts for cars from up and down the country that have been written off they might be able to find you an exhaust and deliver most breakers yards will give you a free quote/estimate aswell,, if you know someone get them to fit it. 😘
Iv'e done that stan Β£100 for a rusted bit of junk plus postage new is Β£300 plus then the fitting i really don't like fitting second had parts on a car i passed doing that when i ran bangers when a youth :Dill keep looking
the manifold fits all Mitsubishi cars from lance/asx/colt/L200 all off them not model specific and the exhaust centre who was always half price to the main dealer does not do mitsubishi since they pulled out the eu 😒

Oh gosh. I’ll have to look
Wind up :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

VIP Member
Think Pete's got Junior the Audi just to make sure skanky didn't make a mummy of the year staged exclusive with pictures of her giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. πŸ˜€
Pete gave Junior a cuntmobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 4