Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
bimini's impression of katie price a while ago included a bit about" her breast implants being held up in africa", katie put a video of her,bunny and jett watching the video, cackling like a deranged lunatic throughout, weeks later she says she was raped there,no evidence of of upset or triggered trauma while shes watching the video though,just sheer delight at being mentioned.
Think the actual video have been taken down now

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Right so a woman is asking plank these sort of questions really
desperate and sad all round
how does he think he's going to get tv deals or anyone to take him seriously when doing shit like this
or does he just accept now it's not going anywhere and just hang on as long as he can
on a real life note got my car sensors all reset at the cost of £106.80 mitsubishi could only do it took them 10 minutes then came and told me my exhaust manifold is leaking and will cost £780 main dealer part so can't shop around you know when you think what's the point trying to be a good person and work hard with plenty of cunt's like these around without a fucking care in the world

View attachment 1736000
Well, she bangs doesn't she Cole? (in answer to your rather odd question)

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes this is the Autumn Lawnmowing ensemblé from JYY!
I've got the summer one so I'd better get this one too or I'll let the neighbourhood down - they expect me to bring the height of London Fashion to the depths of the French countryside! Whilst I'm about it perhaps I ought to get some of that gawjus KP Ekwestryan stuff too :unsure:
Awww Barnaby will not be too pleased about that stuff for his cousins horses!🤣

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Does anyone remember this story some years back the skank claiming a man sent her a video of having fake sex with harvey she doesn't even know the correct word of simulating
why did he just send it to her and not on the open web like the black face video
she says the man was arrested but nothing could be done to punish the man which is a lie because if the vid was true and graphic the minimum punishment could have been harassment alarm or distress under the malicious communications act
no evidence or anything came of it just the skank spouting for attention as usual watch her body language
look at her interview and the lovely scabby lips

From the biggest troll out there.

VIP Member
Oh fuck off!!! That's a fucking hummer, 2 miles to the gallon! or is it 2 gallons to the mile?

hummer.png

• Haha
  • Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
What a quiet night everyone must be knackered out and fallen asleep exhausted after laughing at the gruesome twosomes pictures from earlier. 😀
its dominos two for tuesday,everyone laughed so much at those photos earlier,they feasted on pizza and have now gone to bed exausted ( if left half of my pizza for my breakfast tomorrow ;) )

• Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Cakky...........are you able to check back and see how many followers and likes she's bough over the last couple of years?
Hi Karma, you can only view 3 months at a time on a free account, but Social Blade are only allowed to publish statistics from 3 years ago:-

Up until 2017, the answer was as long as the user was in our system, which for the oldest channels goes back to 2010.

In Nov 2017 though, in order to comply with EU privacy regulations YouTube has required us to only show data back three years.

This site is quite interesting..

There are probably more floating around the internet.

• Wow