Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubylips

VIP Member
I thought your not allowed to use phones on a forecourt i got shouted at for doing it once
Your not i did years ago answered a important call and got told off over the tannoy and they knew me been going there over 20 years they usually switch off the pump if a dick
i asked why and they said apart from not concentrating and potential spills of fuel its a static charge thing or just a plain drop and spark
like the idiots who think vaping is safe :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Also cheated on Leandro with John Arne Riise and his mate
Leandro was by far the best looking man she's had. But again she treated him like shit. But he walked away and said her brain wasn't wired right.

What does interest me is why she's never gone on the usual attack with him unless she knows he'll tell all and is scared.

Bit like KB who said he could spill the beans but hasn't. That shut her rancid, vicious, nasty mouth.
What are Ugg (copywritten brand name) dupes?

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the fucking state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right fucking twat with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.
I have to disagree Storm. What about Jason Momoa?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
PA has already bought (or leased) him a 30 grand Audi. Christ, what will be the insurance on that?

I think Junior is quite clever and PA may have told him why he left KP. J has clearly distanced himself from Skanky and had a run in with Sinkboy on Slapgate Night when he kept calling Princess and Junior had to intervene and tell Stinky to fuck off.

I think he only sees her now when dragged into family events. No doubt Skanky will try to drag him into AFP Transplant Money Making Scheme.
Can't understand why Peter and Emily (allegedly) rent that house yet have the money to be buying or leasing 30 grand audis? Would they not have money to buy a property?

I read somewhere that the house was rented (maybe on here) and I also think that if they had bought the house we'd never hear the end of it.

Bruise or make up (from Tik Tok)
View attachment 1733631
This gave me a jolt when I saw it but I think (and hope) it's makeup. I don't think KP would be stupid enough to put that up if there was abuse happening. Gawd even saying that makes me feel sick.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Totally understand,I used to iron my hair with brown paper over it on ironing board,mum used to go mad,then when it got to the late seventies it was perms,I just used to wash it and let it dry naturally,so my hair was totally in fashion Back then.
Lucky you dolly, I had many of those perms over the years then, they were great when done right but if left that little bit too long , nightmare

• Haha
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
#219 The public stopped listening , so in desperation Skank is transitioning.

I saw a Tattler put on here that they could only post once every three hours .

Does anybody know what that is all about - have I missed something ?☺
I think that was @Foxtotty2 - I’m not sure if that was part of your condition of coming back? 😅

• Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I did find a few old tweets he was mentioned in by his exs. But was mentioning how he had cooked dinner and helped her muck out the horses. One with another ex, how they had got engaged. But not really much else.
A friend of my son used his shortened first name and his middle name as a surname on his fb account. If u were not in his group you would not find him. SB could be Carl James. Who knows. It’s v odd that someone chasing to be famous has no SM presence prior to meeting Skanky.

Reactions: 10