Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA has already bought (or leased) him a 30 grand Audi. Christ, what will be the insurance on that?

I think Junior is quite clever and PA may have told him why he left KP. J has clearly distanced himself from Skanky and had a run in with Sinkboy on Slapgate Night when he kept calling Princess and Junior had to intervene and tell Stinky to duck off.

I think he only sees her now when dragged into family events. No doubt Skanky will try to drag him into AFP Transplant Money Making Scheme.
Can't understand why Peter and Emily (allegedly) rent that house yet have the money to be buying or leasing 30 grand audis? Would they not have money to buy a property?

I read somewhere that the house was rented (maybe on here) and I also think that if they had bought the house we'd never hear the end of it.

Bruise or make up (from Tik Tok)
View attachment 1733631
This gave me a jolt when I saw it but I think (and hope) it's makeup. I don't think KP would be stupid enough to put that up if there was abuse happening. Gawd even saying that makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 11
Wtf - she had a lip lift at some point. How sad and insecure she is.
This is actually the surgery that I think ruined her face more than any other. She has that huge scar and it always looks like she has a moustache. Add the “fox eye lift” and it’s a complete botch job.

I’m just catching up…the Durex coat…top knot…Jesus, Mary & Joseph…this is bleeping GOLD 😂😂😂
I may just piss myself.
It has EVERYTHING!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m baffled by her attire in those latest photos. When he said she was a ‘bag of heat’ I never imagined the bag he was referring to was a colostomy bag - complete with contents. Because that’s what she looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't understand why Peter and Emily (allegedly) rent that house yet have the money to be buying or leasing 30 grand audis? Would they not have money to buy a property?

I read somewhere that the house was rented (maybe on here) and I also think that if they had bought the house we'd never hear the end of it.

This gave me a jolt when I saw it but I think (and hope) it's makeup. I don't think KP would be stupid enough to put that up if there was abuse happening. Gawd even saying that makes me feel sick.
She will be putting it up for attention. Hoping the redtops pick up on it and she can go off on one again, shouting it's only make up, how dare they

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You might remember that skanky has a flatulence problem,
not a good idea to wear THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1733643
This is the pic I tried to post earlier about Skank and Wank and what they will look like in 10, make it 5 years time
Those who dress alike always look like shite 😂 Not quite thread title standard but I'm sure @ Winepig can rearrange it?
3 hours later for me to reply lol. Sorry about the suspense folks but here is the big reveal.
P.S. If the pic doesn't come up again I'm not going to be a happy bunny. If it does then I have caught Skanky fever x
Lol Foxy i did this one ages ago
Untitledtw.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will be putting it up for attention. Hoping the redtops pick up on it and she can go off on one again, shouting it's only make up, how dare they
The last week the gruesome twosomes been home has all been deflection, i'm wondering now if something else has happened (apart from Amy the terminals op) and skank doesn't want anyone knowing seem to remember there was a hearing scheduled about the mortgage company and pricey towers on whether they could take control evict and sell. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
10:30pm and I’m still laughing, I can’t stop, every hour or so I take another look at the pair of them on today’s thread, oh boy they have delivered the unintentional laughs today. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am not ashamed to admit that I would rather drink Jimmy Savilles liquified remains than sleep with Kay Pee
she is utterly revolting !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Pmsl at “whoo hooking” She will be trying to drive whatever car he gets.
It will 100% be her drunk calling him up demanding to be ferried about and screeching
Skank will have bought Junior the pink Ferrari, that it was going to buy itself not so long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s had MORE lipo? How is he putting up with every holiday sitting around waiting for her to wake up from anaesthetics and shuffling around their hotel room like an OAP strapped into compression? I can’t imagine 2 years into my relationship living like this unless I had an actual health condition that mean I had to have surgery. This is no life to live burning yourself to a leathery blister every 2 months and having every inch of your skin tattooed, cut open or sucked out just to then photoshop yourself to oblivion on the internet? Why doesn’t she just photoshop and not bother with the surgery?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Skank will have bought Junior the pink Ferrari, that it was going to buy itself not so long ago.
Think Pete's got Junior the Audi just to make sure skanky didn't make a mummy of the year staged exclusive with pictures of her giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think Pete's got Junior the Audi just to make sure skanky didn't make a mummy of the year staged exclusive with pictures of her giving Junior the keys to one of sink boys chop shop deathtrap bespoke luxury cars. 😀
Pete gave Junior a cuntmobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katie Price is a mod for CLA on TikTok, usually on there sending some sort of gifts to people

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.