Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the bleeping state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right bleeping twit with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.
He looks like when mums are desperate to show that their baby is a girl so they do the tiny amount of hair they have up in a ponytail like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see by my Twitter timeline that there’s a thing going on tonight called #ITVPalooza with all the ITV stable attending, including all the pretty young things from Love Island etc, the girls Skank still believes she competes with for a place in the schedule. The truth though, for her and the thing, is they are not even considered for an invite to such events, the only event Skank has had an invite to recently is due to the exploitative Harvey TV award show, just because of H, not anything to do with her, other red carpet events are so off limits to her now.

As much as we still get annoyed that Skank is indulged to a certain extent by some of our media, her ’star’ ( I use that term very loosely) has waned, Skanky is persona non grata and he is a complete nobody. Funny thing is, he really thought he was signing up to the celebrity life with his Dolly, and now he’s stuck with a tired old has-been who is looking like a shot putter who got dressed in the dark.

Oh Skank, how you’ve fallen, give it up girl…..

43DE5DF3-F68A-4E7B-B1AB-3EDA9B7C900E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bottom teeth in front of the top teeth and that hanging bottom lip. I bet he drools when he sleeps.
He's a special kind of idiot and as for his munter, well, there are just no words.

Sinkboy and his Toilet duck 😂 🤣

I just want to ask why the pair of them don't just duck off and hide their heads in shame after all the things they've done.
They don't feel shame, in their deluded heads everyone else should feel the shame - he's on the frontline whilst she a victim - remember 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don't get is why he thinks his nasty, agressive, foul mouthed bullying behaviour is going to do him any favours at all? He truely is a complete wanker of the highest order.
He doesn't think, that requires a functioning brain. He's as thick as tit, just like his Mickey Rourke lookalike Mrs. They really are the gift that keeps on giving - and boy they've delivered in sackloads today 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As promised @Dollylovesshoes earlier...face swap pic of Katie and Cole 😀❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16685439668761.jpg

I'm on last thread so catching up still 😃 xx..

I just realised on the pic it looks like Cole has the raincoat on from neck down and Katie is wearing just the hood 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
1668543740867.png

This is the pic I tried to post earlier about Skank and Wank and what they will look like in 10, make it 5 years time
Those who dress alike always look like shite 😂 Not quite thread title standard but I'm sure @ Winepig can rearrange it?
3 hours later for me to reply lol. Sorry about the suspense folks but here is the big reveal.
P.S. If the pic doesn't come up again I'm not going to be a happy bunny. If it does then I have caught Skanky fever x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bruise or make up (from Tik Tok)
View attachment 1733631
Hope its make up, it's a pretty disturbing video , this is from same one . Her eyes were done up like this on the video she put up on sunday of bunny and the dog.

Whoo hooking ! jeez, I’m getting worse🙈🙀. Whoo hooing I meant 🤣😑
Dont see J entertaining her. I can see SB getting her drunk cpl weeks before due to get license back and talking her into driving car . Maybe tip off local police, think it totally suits him to have her banned and needing him to drive her. Hes toast once she gets her license back

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.