Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know but I bet they would be angling for more TV shows too after Pwicey got to speak about her Twaaama so eloquently, the twaaama of an elderly relatives illness is just about all she has left.
Aye it is going to be never ending isnt it? Then the relapse, rushed to hospital again, ICU and rinse and repeat

Reactions: 15
I don't think it's fair to blame Oozy Turdio for her hair completely. She has damaged and fried her natural hair beyond belief to where it never grows more than a couple of inches. It will look always look better died dark as it will reflect a bit more light. He is a complete madman for agreeing to stick anything else on her hair though as it will always end up looking a disaster.
I think the truth is closer to the fact she won't pay for decent hairdresser's ... She is always on the beg for freebies leaving it too long between extension refits trying to get it done for nothing, she doesn't care for her bio hair or extensions properly by herself and the state of her hair is the result

Aye it is going to be never ending isnt it? Then the relapse, rushed to hospital again, ICU and rinse and repeat
I know what you are saying but I really don't think Kipper has enough public Interest now to garner much ... Maybe a slot on Steph's Packed Lunch ... I think that's about it tbh

Reactions: 12
Pmsl at ā€œwhoo hookingā€ She will be trying to drive whatever car he gets.
It will 100% be her drunk calling him up demanding to be ferried about and screeching
PA has already bought (or leased) him a 30 grand Audi. Christ, what will be the insurance on that?

I think Junior is quite clever and PA may have told him why he left KP. J has clearly distanced himself from Skanky and had a run in with Sinkboy on Slapgate Night when he kept calling Princess and Junior had to intervene and tell Stinky to duck off.

I think he only sees her now when dragged into family events. No doubt Skanky will try to drag him into AFP Transplant Money Making Scheme.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the truth is closer to the fact she won't pay for decent hairdresser's ... She is always on the beg for freebies leaving it too long between extension refits trying to get it done for nothing, she doesn't care for her bio hair or extensions properly by herself and the state of her hair is the result

I know what you are saying but I really don't think Kipper has enough public Interest now to garner much ... Maybe a slot on Steph's Packed Lunch ... I think that's about it tbh

Definitely she won't pay.....but she has absolutely wrecked her natural hair too. It's just not physically possible to try and cover up that damage with the extensions so it always looks ridiculous. So she could have the most expensive hair dresser in the world and they couldn't make it look good as she insists on attaching straight extension hair to 2 inches of her natural wavy hair. That tufty hair will always be sticking out!

Reactions: 13
How did he do it though Blue?mind you that well known crime author done the same

Isnā€™t there though Claireā€™s law?where relatives of abused person can find out from police if the abuserhas any record etc?
I've no idea my chums, but the situation seems to be as follows.

Carl has a very sketchy and no notable past history and no one has asked why. I have no idea how he wiped his past my chums if indeed he has. Just seems odd, IMHO that someone his age appears to have no past history? Just saying.

Reactions: 18
Why the hell are the papers now reporting theyā€™ve cut their holiday short? Itā€™s common knowledge theyā€™ve been back almost a week? Whatā€™s with the protecting them and playing up to their story?

Iā€™m raging at the min (sorry off thread!) but Iā€™ve been watching the Darrell Brooks trial - Jesus itā€™s horrific.

I hope nobody goes near her,

She, believe it or not, is still his best option.She is the only reason anyone knows his name, or is interested in him.This man has no talent, no charisma and has nothing to offer..Hes holding on in case her luck changes and a big pay day is in the offing.
And boy, does he love the camera.
I think slapgate ( And Its fallout), effectively ended any chance of him making it big on his own, and he is aware of that.If you ask a disinterested member of the public who he is, the one out of twenty that knows him will say something about ā€œ wife beatingā€.
The insta ranting, the nasty replies, the crudity and swearing donā€™t help his case either.
If I were his management, I would advise a rethink, but hey, maybe it works for him. I cannot believe no one has had the wit to tell him to tone it down a bit.
Also,the family man thing isnā€™t fooling anyone.
And he is too old now to start again.
I think the main reason I dislike him so much, is that he set out to play her ,and it was obvious that he couldnā€™t care less about her from the very beginning.
At least Peter ( thought or believed), he loved her.
His one solo interview on GB news or wherever it was wasn't exactly a resounding success either was it? Showed himself up to be the thick twit he is. Couldn't even answer the most basic question about what type of cars he liked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There used to be airbrushing, then there were filters. For Skank they are now introducing Sand Blasting, how else could you fix this absolute mess of a weapons grade bleep.
Headline for any of you duvet journo's
"Mother has Transplant Surgery as doting Daughter plods around Thailand in surgical pressure suit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I canā€™t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasnā€™t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today šŸ˜‚

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1732731
The likeness is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has crawl quit the MMA ā€œcareerā€ now? No mention of any upcoming fights then?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.