Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has crawl quit the MMA “career” now? No mention of any upcoming fights then?
looks like he has a broken nose to me,more prominant on his right side..... hope someone lamped him one !

It was cancelled.Nobody was interested.🤣
i think plenty wanted to hit him but he wouldnt let them all line up 😂

Rose West
did she dress in the dark ? has she got cataracts ? why is she dressed as a packet of tooty frooties ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a quiet night everyone must be knackered out and fallen asleep exhausted after laughing at the gruesome twosomes pictures from earlier. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a quiet night everyone must be knackered out and fallen asleep exhausted after laughing at the gruesome twosomes pictures from earlier. 😀
its dominos two for tuesday,everyone laughed so much at those photos earlier,they feasted on pizza and have now gone to bed exausted ( if left half of my pizza for my breakfast tomorrow ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It won’t stay hidden for ever .. I’m actually surprised the red tops arnt trying to find out about his past.. he seems to be reluctant to share anything does wanky
It's a Sophie's Choice, stale-mate and The Queen bashing the Bishop tactical out-bleep each other scenario going on.

It’s almost as if we are there.The most appalling thing of all, is that this is probably the way they speak to each other.
You know what? I've seen this photo several times today and IT JUST GETS FUNNIER!

Don't Harry mean she's LRRH Grandma 🤣
"Yes. And my Turkey Teef are all the better to eat you , (said the wolf.)

Actually the last 12 months have been pretty quiet by her standards, nothing really since the enormous boob job and the eyebrow lift about a year ago now.
Yeah, but it's nearly Christmas.

Why the hell is she on there AGAIN! Seriously! I wish she’d supervise them like the mother she should be.
Oh duck = just realised that's supposed to be Bunny?
#Sick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to believe that like any other normal family, the lung transplant is a private, worrying time for them all and the first couple of weeks will be touch and go as to whether she survives or the lung / lungs are rejected. If it were my mum it wouldn t be anybodies business but the immediate family. But I fear this is not the case where this lot are concerned. Like most on here I agree it’s all about the money. I don’t think she will have known in advance of her holiday, 12 hours notice is all someone I knew got, but her antics since are just diabolical.

And the Mac 😂, she dresses so bad, but this just tops the lot. Best thing I’ve read about it is in the Metro “ Katie Price’s outfit is definitely one of her more striking looks - a snazzy poncho, no less “. It’s just got be a piss take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As promised @Dollylovesshoes earlier...face swap pic of Katie and Cole 😀❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 1733652

I'm on last thread so catching up still 😃 xx..

I just realised on the pic it looks like Cole has the raincoat on from neck down and Katie is wearing just the hood 😄😄😄 x
Nope, sorry @Pom Bear , I'm looking and looking over and over but still don't know what the 'joke' is here.

Hope its make up, it's a pretty disturbing video , this is from same one . Her eyes were done up like this on the video she put up on sunday of bunny and the dog.

Dont see J entertaining her. I can see SB getting her drunk cpl weeks before due to get license back and talking her into driving car . Maybe tip off local police, think it totally suits him to have her banned and needing him to drive her. Hes toast once she gets her license back
Hope it is just make-up and they're having a laugh, otherwise why on earth post this? Sick joke IMO.

Just looking for whole chicken recipes and this picture popped up...
The classic pointy toe pricey pose. 😀
#Doppleganger

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yep, just so she can duck EVERYONE over!

Has that doggie spotted sumfink we haven't, @Pom Bear ??
His spotted Little Sid and wishes he had his turkey teef 😄🥰💖❤😘 xx...

Resizer_16685680097981.jpg

🤭🤣🤣🤣 pmsl

Some spares somewhere?🤣

I reckon our dear @Pom Bear will be in her element today!Pom today has been one of the funniest Krustie day for pics of gruesome twosome.🤣🤣
I've loved the pics 🥰❤❤💓💕❤🤗😘 xx
My favourite today is the one with the poncho and top knot Cole 😄😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There is a nice "PLASTIC MAC" group on flickr that I'm sure Kakky would love perusing.🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cole's bun looks like a half expelled turd from a cat's backside. You've gotta love him for trying so hard!
or a furball the cat spat on the carpet :)

There is a nice "PLASTIC MAC" group on flickr that I'm sure Kakky would love perusing.🧐

This must be essential viewing for the Plastic Mac Brigade - a whole new line for the pervs on OF with more money than sense :)

NOOOO! This is all a bit too close to home for me!

View attachment 1733254
Is he taking Granny to this event??

Just like waiting for the paycheck to cover Christmas :cautious:
I wonder if this serious setback to her Foot 'Elf (a stubbed toe) is going to interfere with the ski trip they intended to do when J&P won't be available to use over Christmas / New Year?

Nah don't be silly, its Moon Boots all the way and then suddenly fine at the resort they plague with their seedy presence. Will he be wanking on the piste??

I think the truth is closer to the fact she won't pay for decent hairdresser's ... She is always on the beg for freebies leaving it too long between extension refits trying to get it done for nothing, she doesn't care for her bio hair or extensions properly by herself and the state of her hair is the result

I know what you are saying but I really don't think Kipper has enough public Interest now to garner much ... Maybe a slot on Steph's Packed Lunch ... I think that's about it tbh
Don't forget that Lorraine will be doing somersaults to get skanky and AFP back to whinge about Their Experiences then she can hold hands sensitively with them utterring "Yeee poooor wee things!" in sympathy :mad:

Oh and C4 will already be working on the format for another excellent show with the working title of
"Me Muvva's Lung Transplarnt an' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Hopefully her next surgery will be an autopsy

Local to them ... After today's pics it's a toss up wether Edna or Kipper get the mowdellin job first 🤣🤣🤣
Is the latest in Amish fashion? Its pretty avante garde showing that much ankle though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't understand why Peter and Emily (allegedly) rent that house yet have the money to be buying or leasing 30 grand audis? Would they not have money to buy a property?

I read somewhere that the house was rented (maybe on here) and I also think that if they had bought the house we'd never hear the end of it.

This gave me a jolt when I saw it but I think (and hope) it's makeup. I don't think KP would be stupid enough to put that up if there was abuse happening. Gawd even saying that makes me feel sick.
I've been told the house is bought and not rented.

Reactions: 26
You might remember that skanky has a flatulence problem,
not a good idea to wear THAT.

Ah so maybe its not been worn to keep the rain OUT, rather its to keep the noxious gases and follow-throughs IN???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found some interesting statistics on "Google Trends" (for more detailed statistics visit https://trends.google.com)

This one is Kakky's worldwide disinterest over time chart.

kpinterestchartworldwide.jpg

This is SB's. 😅

sinkboiworldwidedisinterest.JPG

They are sooo popular and a fine example to us all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just missing a ride on lawnmower
Yes this is the Autumn Lawnmowing ensemblé from JYY!
I've got the summer one so I'd better get this one too or I'll let the neighbourhood down - they expect me to bring the height of London Fashion to the depths of the French countryside! Whilst I'm about it perhaps I ought to get some of that gawjus KP Ekwestryan stuff too :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The last week the gruesome twosomes been home has all been deflection, i'm wondering now if something else has happened (apart from Amy the terminals op) and skank doesn't want anyone knowing seem to remember there was a hearing scheduled about the mortgage company and pricey towers on whether they could take control evict and sell. 🤔
It seems pretty obvious it's wearing a compression suit underneath the condom poncho. So be interesting to see what it looks like when all the swelling goes down. She clearly had to get on 2-3 planes to get home, which increases risks (after lipo/surgery) of getting DVT & infections. I am shocked how quiet it is. I assume this opportunist family, are waiting until AFP is 'out of the woods' before the big pay out from selling the lung transplant stories. RedTops must be aware. too many comments been made about it now. Can see the headlines ' A Christmas Miracle' ! :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.