Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomkat1

Chatty Member
No tea from me.

I saw Bye Felicia and quoted SB from previous Instagram rants earlier this year which were hilarious and a big topic on the thread.

I'm sure one day I'll get to properly brew my pot and serve it up in style but everything has blown over and I'm silenced while skank keeps getting protected by the media.

In the meantime I can happily spill anything about my time with her, I'll answer anything 😊
Does she shout all the time?
Does she smell?
Does she have any genuine friends?
Is she as thick as we think she is?
What do you think Crawls agenda is?
Thank you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Still selling her photos 😡😡😡
So we know the Scum read here to get stories, if they haven’t found out about AFP by any other means they must know what is going down from reading here. Do we think they are trying to get her to respond and spill the truth, by saying Skank is still in Thailand, or am I giving the interns at The Scum too much credit and they are just being clueless appalling ‘journalists’ as usual.

The family are holding out for some reason, and we know that reason be filthy lucre, exclusive with a magazine probably.

Anna666

VIP Member
I tapped into google ... beautiful women on OF`s, and these are just a small number of what comes up ( these are tame compared to the naughty ones, many go all the way, and still look stunning ) ..... we then have pwiccceee 🤷‍♀️ who is botched up by surgery scars, very bad leathery, sun damaged skin ... scabby herpes lips 😖 .... slug eyebrows .... cheaply done tats, still posing stiffly with outdated 90`s vibe, looks horrendous without filters .... and the body shape of ` old man Steptoe ` ... I think we can safely say she wont be making millions, she can NOT compete with what is out there .... deluded old HOE :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
We didn't get many 'oliday pics this time did we? I feel a bit cheated to be honest *sigh* But I am pleased we got this beauty 🤣😂
Where to start? Dear oh dear 🤦 The hair, the legs, just all of it.
Surely she doesn't look at these & say's to herself "yup, I've still got it. Hot as hell"
It's actually beyond tragic now. If she wasn't so utterly vile I would think this is really sad.
The outline of the bum implant is so highly visible, she may as well have simply glued them on outside her skin instead of having them shoved inside.

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
On a side note.Ive just been on the celebrity gossip site, and a post came up about Hannah Elizabeth( the girl Kp did faux lesbian OF shoot with).
It was a photo of her latest fox eye surgery.I had to check it was the same person.IWe all know KP is surgery fixated, because she is trying to remain young.
But OMGThis world is going to Hell in a handcart. This Hannah girl has the typical look favoured by the Zeleb crew, But was very pretty.I watched her “ surgery journey” on her insta, and WHY anyone would do this is beyond me.I have a feeling freebies or discount was involved in the mix.
Anyway, she now has the brats doll look.This is what KP is trying to emulate in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Sick

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think you and your fellow office Tattler are spot on! She’d make a great mule based on previous escapades with Nokia phones…
Think about it! All the padding in its collosal arse plus Phil & Grant - imagine how much Gear you could stuff in those caverns, not to mention The Other Wookey Hole?

• Haha
  • Sick

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Sounds like a concocted story but I wouldn't put it past her. It would be a bit more than her just congratulating him. Narcissists love any excuse to play people off other people - to triangulate, bringing third parties in to create chaos. She has a need to feel drama and people fighting over her. She was doing it the night of slapgate ( also Boyson), then all hell broke loose, way more drama than she wanted!

She admitted she's a serial cheat but tried to pretend it was because Kieran cheated, erm no, you're a narcissist as the Priory told you Kipper, she got the 'neediness' right though. She also put out loads of shite stories saying it was impossible to cheat with SB.....all lies and gaslighting, because we know she uses other people's accounts and phones. She cheats on every.... single...one and it makes her feel superior. The truth is, no-one thinks she's a catch anymore. I'm sure Boyson is not falling for her shite.

View attachment 1729433
View attachment 1729434
Sad old bat cannot be single, its tragic! I love being single. I too was taken in by a narc and NEVER again! I've been happily single for 5yrs and I love my independence. I've been on few dates but I'm just not interested anymore. Once you've been burnt by a narcissist, you really are far more cautious. I almost feel sorry for the daft slapper - ALMOST.. she brings most her shit on herself, without the help of any man!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Every time I see that thing around those little ones I shudder, sadly he’s here to stay for a while isn’t he. His face makes me feel sick, look at that screenshot, he drips menace and aggression, I really really dislike him, even more than I do Skank, and that’s saying something. Still I refer back to my comments yesterday, with the upcoming family photos featuring Amy’s recovery, based on all we know and the previous distancing of the family, he cannot be part of it, how is Skank going to explain his absence ? Even some of her deluded fans may ask why. Gee he’s nasty. 🤢

• Sad

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Fuck me the mirror is running god knows how many stories on her today :sick:

"Turning heads" isn't necessarily a good thing, they're probably turning thinking - look at the fucking state of that, is it Mickey Rourke in a bikini 👙 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Is this her normal expression now, I think maybe she sees her reflection on doors and windows, and it is so horrible it scares her.
It's what she's done to her mouth, what with the fillers and butchery she can't close her lips without a conscious effort so she goes round with her mouth gaping open like a village idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
She continues to chase these early images, when she was way younger, and had good management to hide behind .... thinking fake big boobs, and countless botched surgery, will somehow magically make her, young ... desirable to millions of men ` again ` ..... delusional haggard old lush ... good news for tattlers though, to watch her scraping the bottom of the ` zlist ` barrel trying to cling on the last bit of fame she has ` desperate ` to recreate her youth ` hey day ` ... I'm enjoying her slow, painful downfall, really couldn't happen to a nicer person, dear pwicccceeee, please have more surgery👌 .... whoooo hooo LUV IT 🥳🥳🥳
That last one looks like Dog the bounty hunter

Screenshot_20221114-172250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ming55

VIP Member
She continues to chase these early images, when she was way younger, and had good management to hide behind .... thinking fake big boobs, and countless botched surgery, will somehow magically make her, young ... desirable to millions of men ` again ` ..... delusional haggard old lush ... good news for tattlers though, to watch her scraping the bottom of the ` zlist ` barrel trying to cling on the last bit of fame she has ` desperate ` to recreate her youth ` hey day ` ... I'm enjoying her slow, painful downfall, really couldn't happen to a nicer person, dear pwicccceeee, please have more surgery👌 .... whoooo hooo LUV IT 🥳🥳🥳
To be honest never found her early poses sexy. Grab the booobs and stare at the camera. As for her later ones she,s just and embarrassment. Seen older models look far better,

emmaw28

VIP Member
Come on journos who stalk this page… print the truth not KP’s version of the truth (aka BS)