Katie Price #217 Too Bootiful for a face-lift, haha you wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A posh cup with cheap instant coffee

Reactions: 10
I don't add much creedence to the shouting and screaming bit because actually that is all it ever does anyway, screeching andd gobbing-off is it's normal tone of voice
They saw a ‘fight’ which is interesting…
The screaming and shouting scared people apparently

Reactions: 17
Also I can post the comments but someone who used to live in CW house said the dad owns it.
It’s in CW name though so

Reactions: 17
Also, have you ever seen her genuinely upset about anything?

Reactions: 19
So she was shouting and screaming and is the scary one? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. She has form for going ballistic.
I've never believed her version of events. They could have both been fighting, police turn up and she says it was all him. This is the woman everyone believes lied about being raped after all.

Reactions: 21
Also I can post the comments but someone who used to live in CW house said the dad owns it.
It’s in CW name though so
Reasons for reasons as They say often enough.................................

Dad must be begging Sinky to not marry the thing because she'd want her half of that place too as is Her Right, I mean he can have half her debts can't he? LOL

Reactions: 13
So she was shouting and screaming and is the scary one? Wouldn't surprise me one bit. She has form for going ballistic.
I read another comment before but I can’t see it now (can’t remember which thread it was on, way back on tattle when it happened) but it was scary as she was screaming so much and so loudly

Reactions: 14
If SB turned out to be an undercover Tattler trying to bring her down I don't think anything else would ever top that ever. Well, a girl can dream hey

Reactions: 22
I think exactly like BigBlue described, they don’t carry any of the drugs, they pay then someone else delivers. Who knows, but he’s dodgy as fuck .

Reactions: 19

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc

Reactions: 36
Haha one of my friends on Facebook has just announced they’ve got tickets - I’m guessing they’re going to be like gold dust! I didn’t even realise they were going on sale today x
it was reported in my local press,tickets for cardiff are sold out and tickets are changing hands for £1000

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1724620

I asked a journalist mate of mine why no one in the media calls her out on it - here’s her reply.

my friend does big interviews for the Guardian, Independent,
Observer etc
So she wouldn't be anywhere near a guttersnipe like skanky anyway

It kind of proves all we suspected though that the thing simply puts a big red biro line through anything she doesn't like, ie anything that says she's not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination in fact she's a drug and booze addled old boiler thats an entirely crap parent, a crook, a thief and a con-artiste. They'd ALL have a big red line through She wouldn't have enough red pens for what I'd write about her

Reactions: 21
whos looking after the talking candle ?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.