Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest.... Also, confirmation that she really has absolutely no idea of how to use Only Grans because, yes, they're all waiting with bated breath to hear about her 'mental health' when all they really want to see is her flabby lady garden or getting her norks out....

"Speaking to her paying subscribers on OnlyFans, Katie said: 'I went to see a doctor to see if I have ADHD and it turns out, I probably have!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
she complaing she was not consulted about Princess,thought she had her 50/50 of the time so surely Princess would have spoke to her mum about it(just shows she as limited contract with the girl and Princess does not talk to her about things she prob looks to Peters wife for advice and not her mother)
She never mentions 50:50 in the context of Junior and Princess. Only in relation to Jett and Bunny. I think Junior and Princess have lived with Pete for a number of years now - possibly since she split with Kieran. And see their Mum occasionally.

As Princess grows up I think the jealousy will get worse. Her post yesterday was embarrassing. Complaining about Pete’s parenting? Come on love. You’re having a laugh. GCSEs a priority? When did you last do any homework with her?. I bet she can’t even name all the subjects Princess is studying or what her predicted grades are. And am damn sure all the school fees are paid solely by Pete.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So , during my dog walks I’ve listened 2 separate podcasts now with her as a guest . Both seemingly recorded within a few months of each other& a few months into the Cole relationship .

One is just two blokes , light hearted , all drinking ( including her) the other comes from a mental health point of view .

Her stories ( my 5 kidnap frets , my bwain wemoddewing in da Pwiowy , my twawma , my Mums terminal illness etc) the stories are told In exactly the same words , both times - almost as if rehearsed , can you believe it ?

Both times each “ interviewer” expresses wide eyed wonder at her “ strength” her “ personality “ her “ crazy life” . None of them dig ANY further into her outlandish stories nor ask for any further detail . It really is quite bizarre .

The second one I listened to , the woman presenter prefaces the interview by telling the listener that since recording “ Katie has confirmed she is pregnant with her sixth child by Carl Woods” .

Do ANY of these people ever have any sort of realisation after they listen back to the cocaine fuelled word salad that they’ve been subjected to & think “ I’ve been had , she’s full of tit

Or do they actually believe what they’ve been told , with no detail , proof , witnesses, backup ?

The mind truly boggles .
Maybe I should have a go at a Podcast myself 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Kipper would love to advertise Shein. That is really a big narc trait, jealousy of your daughters and also seeing them as you. I’m fuming that she’s trying to have ADHD because all her unsavoury traits are associated with being a narc but she will blame “her ADHD” now.
shes jealous as hell and thinks she should have had that job. in her eyes,shes more famous and princess is her mini me, same as dont book the lookalike,book me. the fact princess is getting these jobs at all, will be rattling skanky,she must know its over now,surely !

Reactions: 20
No way does she want 50/50 custody and stinkboy certainly doesn't.. it suits them having J&B less than part-time, can play the happy families for a few hours, take few pictures for the best muvver and stepdaddy awards for their thick as dog tit fans, feed them with crap then send them off to their real parents. The kids would get in the way of their holidays, salon visits, getting off their faces (not that that seems to stop them) that lazy slob would have to get them up and ready for school because no way would wankboy do it, then the chauffeuring them around, he wouldn't do that either. Nah, this little arrangement suits them both to a T and in the meantime that vile cow can play "the poor me victim" #Michelle triggers me ####################
Well said. I think most of us suspect it too_Otherwise, Kp would be bending over backwards ( oo-er missus), to try and get her kids back.That pesky drug testing won’t go away either.Tells us all we need to know about her priorities.
She has put Dick Dastardly above her children too.
I found her kick back to Peters jokey aside to Princess hilarious.
When has she ever used the phrase “ Due Diligence “.She has probably read it in a statement from Social Services.
Eg “ ...Ms Price...drink...drugs...shacked up with a nasty moron....reckless criminal behaviour....neglectful....lack of due diligence “ etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sigh....

"I can’t wait to show you all my trip in Thailand.” she says. We can't either because I'm sure there will be hilarious shots of you in a massive bikini, Cole deck wanking and you doing a karaoke very badly.... Oh, and yet more bloody awful tattoos....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So , during my dog walks I’ve listened 2 separate podcasts now with her as a guest . Both seemingly recorded within a few months of each other& a few months into the Cole relationship .

One is just two blokes , light hearted , all drinking ( including her) the other comes from a mental health point of view .

Her stories ( my 5 kidnap frets , my bwain wemoddewing in da Pwiowy , my twawma , my Mums terminal illness etc) the stories are told In exactly the same words , both times - almost as if rehearsed , can you believe it ?

Both times each “ interviewer” expresses wide eyed wonder at her “ strength” her “ personality “ her “ crazy life” . None of them dig ANY further into her outlandish stories nor ask for any further detail . It really is quite bizarre .

The second one I listened to , the woman presenter prefaces the interview by telling the listener that since recording “ Katie has confirmed she is pregnant with her sixth child by Carl Woods” .

Do ANY of these people ever have any sort of realisation after they listen back to the cocaine fuelled word salad that they’ve been subjected to & think “ I’ve been had , she’s full of tit

Or do they actually believe what they’ve been told , with no detail , proof , witnesses, backup ?

The mind truly boggles .
There is also the John Bishop one

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think I can stand the listen to it without gouging out my own ear drums. Can you have a listen and give us the salient points..... (asking for a friend....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much DC ❤

That’s this afternoon’s walkies sorted !
Presuming it will be very similar to the other two but I shall report back in the interests of Tattle , of course .

See what I do for you guys ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey all, just thought I’d pop in and leave these absolutely not filtered or airbrushed pictures for your viewing displeasure 🖤

DC85547E-66E6-4488-B6DD-9E4E6C2C4973.jpeg

10943B7E-293E-4D6F-A7D2-152B5DCFE8C4.jpeg

838AFBD5-42B1-49A6-9FCC-D7A97343232E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

The mind truly boggles .
What happened to the baby Woods? Another year and as barren as an empty barrel. Coal can adopt its 5 x 3, I am sure he wants to adopt Princess 🤣🤣🤣 Not so sure about Carrot Cake boy though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PA must laugh his back off at the tit she comes out with. Due diligence indeed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.