Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer skank used due diligence when it conned her fans into investing in that scam broker (twice) when she conned her fans into buying and using those dangerous slimming products it advertised (3 of those products) conned her fans into buying raffle tickets for a car (which cannot be found who won) advertised and conned her fans into buying various products like watches, jewellery, clothes and furniture from companies that didn't exist all because she got paid and didn't give a flying duck about her fans followers, due diligence my arse. 🤬❤
Well said Stan 👏 and just to add;
She has rarely driven a vehicle with any due diligence.

I see Slimer from Ghostbusters 🤣
(I can't post pictures but..)

Her knee looks EXACTLY like my left thumb with scrapings of black nail-varnish left over from Halloween night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Update on chocolate fudge cake,,, ALL GONE.
🐷😀
I don’t get why she cannot control what Heats. How can she boast about his 2st weight loss then feed him burger AND chocolate cake and have the audacity to post it on social media? Not being funny, but H is visually impaired and cannot see if the portions are small! She is an enabler and a saboteur where his food intake is concerned.😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why is this women such an uneducated, thick illiterate, immature bleep!
Why can she NOT just leave her exes alone?
Perhaps because Getting At The Ex is ALL she has left now? She's basically irrelevant :)

OUR GIRL??????????????????????????????? FFS! Who the eff is going to waste their money to buy anything from this lot knowing they GIVE stuff to the chavvy woman??

Latest
what a load of bollocks :(
Amazing that this comes hot on the heels of that WAG woman telling some crappy mag that she has it, et voilà!
Up pops skank with same :unsure:

I don’t get why she cannot control what Heats. How can she boast about his 2st weight loss then feed him burger AND chocolate cake and have the audacity to post it on social media? Not being funny, but H is visually impaired and cannot see if the portions are small! She is an enabler and a saboteur where his food intake is concerned.😡🤬
She cannot be arsed to control what H stuffs in his face whilst under her "CARE". She gives him whatever he wants to shut him up and make him more manageable on their Outings because she does not want him kicking off over her giving him a salad instead of a giganto burger and enough chips for a family of four. Under the control of FOOD H is more malleable and marketable for her requirements and quite simply she does not want photos Out There of her struggling with him destroying a restaurant because he's not got chips or chocolate cake - that would make her out to be A Not Very Good Mummy wouldn't it? And we all know what a Wonderful Mummy it is don't we?? :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why is this women such an uneducated, thick illiterate, immature bleep!
Why can she NOT just leave her exes alone?
Because she's traded down and she knows it. She only has a pop and the happier, more successful exes because her present weed of a man has turned out to be such a failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hmmm I know a bit about ADHD. If she’s being seen that quickly as an adult she will have gone private. The forms to fill in are gruelling. If you get diagnosed privately you cannot access medication on the NHS; you will have to pay and it is extortionate.

ADHD and Personality Disorders do share some commonalities but the manipulative and self-harming traits IMO are not a part of ADHD; much more likely she has a PD.

One big thing with BPD is the idealisation and devaluation of people. “I hate you, don’t leave me” is the very apt title of a book about the condition.

Pah, in any case she’s still a narcissist.

I see the jealousy towards Princess has started then, how dare she get a job advertising something! It's a bit passive aggressive blaming Pete and Claire Powell but I'm sure she'll ditch that approach soon as she gets into full flow attack mode.

Reactions: 29
/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20302941/mum-dumped-husband-became-ultimate-catfish/?rec_article=true
Someone else following skanky's lead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see the jealousy towards Princess has started then, how dare she get a job advertising something! It's a bit passive aggressive blaming Pete and Claire Powell but I'm sure she'll ditch that approach soon as she gets into full flow attack mode.
Kipper would love to advertise Shein. That is really a big narc trait, jealousy of your daughters and also seeing them as you. I’m fuming that she’s trying to have ADHD because all her unsavoury traits are associated with being a narc but she will blame “her ADHD” now.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hmmm I know a bit about ADHD. If she’s being seen that quickly as an adult she will have gone private. The forms to fill in are gruelling. If you get diagnosed privately you cannot access medication on the NHS; you will have to pay and it is extortionate.

ADHD and Personality Disorders do share some commonalities but the manipulative and self-harming traits IMO are not a part of ADHD; much more likely she has a PD.

One big thing with BPD is the idealisation and devaluation of people. “I hate you, don’t leave me” is the very apt title of a book about the condition.

Pah, in any case she’s still a narcissist.
Don't worry about her affording the medication - she can always afford her "medication", plus she has been known to go out driving at 6am in order to collect it............................................ ;)

Kipper would love to advertise Shein. That is really a big narc trait, jealousy of your daughters and also seeing them as you. I’m fuming that she’s trying to have ADHD because all her unsavoury traits are associated with being a narc but she will blame “her ADHD” now.
Skanky already has that haute couturier JYY to promote - what the duck else does she need eh??????????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.