Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I know a bit about ADHD. If she’s being seen that quickly as an adult she will have gone private. The forms to fill in are gruelling. If you get diagnosed privately you cannot access medication on the NHS; you will have to pay and it is extortionate.

ADHD and Personality Disorders do share some commonalities but the manipulative and self-harming traits IMO are not a part of ADHD; much more likely she has a PD.

One big thing with BPD is the idealisation and devaluation of people. “I hate you, don’t leave me” is the very apt title of a book about the condition.

Pah, in any case she’s still a narcissist.
Our local chemist don't keep a stock of my daughter's ADHD medication as the cost to them is £60 per box.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't see the point in her angling for another pseudo diagnosis. She's managed all these years without actually NEEDING that diagnosis.
Maybe it's because she now realises the PTSD label doesn't count for much in the publics' eyes (as no-one believes her hyperbolic fairy tales anymore.)
She's just a narcissitic, pissed-up, drug addled selfish bleep - end of!
Could be will try use to her advantage with the BH. some of the symptoms would fit in nicely for her when she tries to work her way through the questioning in Feb.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Could be will try use to her advantage with the BH. some of the symptoms would fit in nicely for her when she tries to work her way through the questioning in Feb.
The chances of her even turning up for the BH hearing, are not great, has for answering any questions no chance. She will find a reason to get it put back again, or be to unwell to attend.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wot....? No photos at the first class check in desk at Heathrow...?

"Katie made the revelation shortly before jetting to Thailand for her 12th holiday of the year – despite facing a bankruptcy hearing in February 2023."

....and no Kipper, you don't have ADHD, you're just a total bleep with a highly over-inflated opinion of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she complaing she was not consulted about Princess,thought she had her 50/50 of the time so surely Princess would have spoke to her mum about it(just shows she as limited contract with the girl and Princess does not talk to her about things she prob looks to Peters wife for advice and not her mother)

I reckon SB was hoping the press would pick up on his #askcarl No one is interested, says it all.

she complaing she was not consulted about Princess,thought she had her 50/50 of the time so surely Princess would have spoke to her mum about it(just shows she as limited contract with the girl and Princess does not talk to her about things she prob looks to Peters wife for advice and not her mother)
She's just proved otherwise and that she doesn't have any say in the day to day lives of her kids

• Haha
I reckon SB was hoping the press would pick up on his #askcarl No one is interested, says it all.

She's just proved otherwise and that she doesn't have any say in the day to day lives of her kids
do you think he even realises that a lot of them questions are a dig at him and Katie(my girlfriends family dont like me,should a date a 44year old,are looks importent,should i get my teeth done etc)and i think some he just takes of the internet they are so stupid no real person would ask them)

Reactions: 21
So what’s the excuse for the 12th holiday is she saying it’s actually work again, how to get arrested for being a complete bleep and not respecting Thai law. duck me she’s so bleeping up herself and thinks she’s untouchable, come on katie get your nippleless knockers out in public pleeeese.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am always surprised she has hasn't claimed Bi-Polar as then she would use that as an excuse for her spending habits and blame it on manic phases.

Oh damn I have given her ideas haven't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am always surprised she has hasn't claimed Bi-Polar as then she would use that as an excuse for her spending habits and blame it on manic phases.

Oh damn I have given her ideas haven't I?
Don't give her ideas, Flumpy. You know she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also she probably knows how jealous her 'mother' would get so in order to keep the peace didn't mention it to her. I feel for all her kids, especially Jett who seems like the runt (in her eyes) the forgotten child, the one that has nothing to offer her 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry that I don't really know who these people are , just been released after a long stretch inside for a crime that I did commit , but I have been kind of looking at the red tops and a few internet sites .... my good god christ ! ....... can someone please tell me at what point in history did this whole bunch of scrounging , lying , useless fuckwits become relevant , the list goes on and on and on and who gives a single tinkers fart about whether the GC has lost any weight , I'm sorry but these people are fraudsters and we really should be blaming the TV company's who make these crappy reality programmes ........... there are country's in the world where they would be ( rightly in my view) be hurled to their deaths from a high building or possibly liquidised and used as pig feed ........
No need to liquidise..... those pigs will eat it whole :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.