Katie Price #215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep night of her 16th birthday, after an East 17 concert, so she said. Even though she had been living with the guy for a few months
Where was this concert do you reckon, as I’ve tried googling it and can’t come up with anything for E17 22nd May 1994… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she's making out she's having surgery then off to thailand
can't see it being a major surgery as she wouldn't be allowed on a plane until she has healed would she
are the slippers suppose to make us think the surgery is on her feet
good luck to her i hope all goes well and no complications like a blood clot or lack of oxygen
while we are here in the real world working double shifts wondering how to pay our bills i don't even have the heating on properly yet and sat with a bleeping hoody on and paying 3 times the amount for energy i was last year :mad:
i can feel the call of OF :cry:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So she's making out she's having surgery then off to thailand
can't see it being a major surgery as she would't be allowed on a plane until she has healed would she
are the slippers suppose to make us think the surgery is on her feet
good luck to her i hope all goes well and no complications like a blood clot or lack of oxegen
while we are here in the real world working double shifts wondering how to pay our bills i don't even have the heating on properly yet and sat with a bleeping hoody on and paying 3 times the amount for energy i was last year :mad:
i can feel the call of OF :cry:

View attachment 1702163
I think that’s what she wants people to think…

Reactions: 24
Where was this concert do you reckon, as I’ve tried googling it and can’t come up with anything for E17 22nd May 1994… 🤷🏻‍♀️
All around the world tour apparently 😁
could it be The Corn Exchange, Cambridge, 18th May 1994 not the 22nd or was she adamant it was the 24th or just another lie

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
inbetween trying on wedding dresses,wearing begged bikinis , posing in the water with sink boy, getting off her face, the extra tattoos and her and him falling out, its just like any other holiday she has. i really hope this one is a doosy though and they get banged up abroad.

i hope squatters move in, while shes abroad.
Preferably Albanians!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Likely in her imagination , like everything else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skank also drinks too much and is a self-admitted stimulant drug user, I wonder if that could have anything to do with doing crazy things and having the attention span of a goldfish?

.....I forgot to write this on my earlier post as I unfortunately have the attention span of a goldfish even when completely sober.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No you have a personality disorder, you were told in 2018 but decided it meant everyone else was a narc and a sociopath :rolleyes: Sociopaths are impulsive too Katie!
Someone may have commented further down than I’ve got to, but why is this bleep constantly getting appointments for things that there are massive waiting lists for? She seems to be fast tracked while others have been in limbo for years trying to get a diagnosis 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh I looked for that too and could never find it but just actually found it, was the 21st may 94. So unless she hung off till midnight she was a day early and still 15. No way she lived with the older boyfriend for months and made him wait till she was 16 .

Skank also drinks too much and is a self-admitted stimulant drug user, I wonder if that could have anything to do with doing crazy things and having the attention span of a goldfish?

.....I forgot to write this on my earlier post as I unfortunately have the attention span of a goldfish even when completely sober.
Esp as her drug of choice is cocaine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I looked for that too and could never find it but just actually found it, was the 21st may 94. So unless she hung off till midnight she was a day early and still 15. No way she lived with the older boyfriend for months and made him wait till she was 16 .

Esp as her drug of choice is cocaine
I found this

Letting Off Steam: The Around the World Tour [VHS] : East 17
https://www.amazon.co.uk › Letting-Off-Steam-Around...

A live performance from East 17, filmed at the Brighton Centre in May 1994. Product details. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ ...
Rating: 4.5 · ‎2 reviews

Reactions: 5
Only 2 UK concerts in 1994, Summer Music Festival August 27th 1994 and the Edinburgh Playhouse May 13th 1994. Looks like she was lying again.

Found this , they recorded this live at brighton 21st may 1994 , I previously looked it up and got same as you on the tour list but there are also pics on getty image saying may 94 at brighton

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Well done stan, but please let then know, a pair of rubber gloves is nowhere near sufficient. Fishing waders , snorkel, and perhaps an industrial hoover would be better if going anywhere near her body cavities

Good, always nice to rub it in the trustees faces just before a BH hearing. I do hope they ask her to prove what work was done on the previous "work "trips .
It can’t be any more incredulous as when she did a teams / zoom with the BH from the Maldives. The optics were shocking. I think if there had been a judge she would have been arrested on return. I think that angered me the most and the lying about serious stuff like diagnosis and rape

View attachment 1702128
Thailand via surgery first 😳😳😳🙄😡😡 Unless she is just reposting the photo as that’s what she wants people to think.
Another look at my amazing life. Im a regular this luxurious clinic that has fluffy slippers. . She really needs an allowance if £50 a week. Please let there be a god answering my prayers.

Reactions: 21
I think that’s what she wants people to think…
Prob if she is having surgery what the bet it’s a budget one at the start of their Thai holiday but wanting people to think it’s Belgium. No way would she be passed for flying having any surgery in Belgium then long haul to Thailand

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.