Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Whl1994, post: 12455905, member: 63474"]
Bless...finally a tribute song to its driving skills

[/QUOTE]
That is actually bloody brilliant! And far, far better singing than her 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
TE="Constantlychargingipadnow, post: 12457835, member: 275801"]
Hahahahaha
[/QUOTE]
Deluded much? 🤔 Does too much coke reverse your brain to that of a 15yr old girl? Absolutely pathetic. Grow the duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha
Deluded much? 🤔 Does too much coke reverse your brain to that of a 15yr old girl? Absolutely pathetic. Grow the duck up!
[/QUOTE]
and "sexy"???????????????????????????????? About as sexy as root canal treatment minus anaesthetic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahahaha
[/QUOTE]
It's really cringe, isn't it.. an almost 45 year old woman acting like a teenager is anything but fuckin sexy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she didn't kill this one....

I thought this was a very valid comment....!

"She thought he was going to be run over" - by someone off their face driving in the early hours of the morning and still didn't get j a i l e d, maybe.......??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
her latest instagram head over to my only fans sale now on limited time only,at least she makes us laugh,her only fans as been on sale since the start and i doubt she still not got the numbers up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One consolation is that the negative comments on her Instagram have the most likes and the only engagement she gets is a) her enablers (Ashleen, her sister), b) the flying monkeys (15 year old girls, chavvy women or desperate old blokes) and c) the best comments, from people who can’t stand narcs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her latest instagram head over to my only fans sale now on limited time only,at least she makes us laugh,her only fans as been on sale since the start and i doubt she still not got the numbers up
I agree. I thing she's channelling her inner DFS....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1697131
Hello, McFly! Everything she gets is begged for, gifted or grifted. I know we are living in tough times at the moment but a pair of these monstrosities would be last on my list of priorities. Also her choice of footwear is so random from fluffy sliders after she broke her trotters to pink DMs last week. She gets most of this rubbish free then flogs it on her deplop.
I wonder if Chanel are aware of fake badges being used by the company 'customising' them ????

Hahahahaha
Sexy???????

I believe that is the first time she has posed for an OF picture with the cave paintings on her pot belly ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.