Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been enjoying the comments of ‘ceo_of_how_it_is’ on her Instagram for a long while. I assumed it was someone from here, does anyone know?? Come on own up, who is it???

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1697131
Hello, McFly! Everything she gets is begged for, gifted or grifted. I know we are living in tough times at the moment but a pair of these monstrosities would be last on my list of priorities. Also her choice of footwear is so random from fluffy sliders after she broke her trotters to pink DMs last week. She gets most of this rubbish free then flogs it on her deplop.
CHAVTASTIC......im sure princess andre will love wearing these gawdy tacky footware nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her few deluded ` fans ` see sexy, all I see with every photo, is this👇 and in all truth, he is far more alluring to the eye, more feminine than pwiccee ... ` whatever ` she once had ... she aint got it anymore!🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Still no nipples then :LOL:
is this old pictures look at the cole face tat on her arm did't she have that covered

2767FE9A-B535-45FB-A600-382D1D939187.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Carl was just behind me at the local car wash. He was driving a Range Rover and had B's Ugg boots in the car.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can she not see she looks absurd?
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dass wewl seksi innit! Iss dat lot on Tattawl, deys awl jellus o' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE beycorse I iz sow seksi and' awl blowkes wont me; Deys awl twolz an jellus dass awl........................................................ innit"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.