Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she is so last season. When chavs start liking a trend it’s over. She probably would’ve slagged off crocs at one point but now all the chavs are into wearing permanent loungewear/pyjamas outside she’s into it. She wouldn’t have been seen dead slumming it in the past
She did slag off Crocs, constantly, then when she saw the Balenciaga ones she's a Croc's best friend. Fickle as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh fgs. Leave the girl alone! You're calling her "slow", a mini Skank, responsible for not having discipline from KP, and saying what she "should" be telling Keiran this or that. (She could be telling him everything for all we know). Just lay off the kids, please, especially the youngest. You don't have to be "slow" (AWFUL word btw), to do everything your narcissistic (or non narcissistic) parent tells you. And NONE of this is Bunny's fault.

I try to ignore you believe me, but this crosses a line. It's not personal, anyone who wrote this I would have challenged it.

KH DOESN'T go along with her! 🙄
Well ignore me then rather trying to cause an argument
i am entitled to my opinion just like others on here
i quoted skanks media story she called bunny slow
get your facts right before targeting me again
and kh must have been going along with her at the time

Reactions: 8
Not from jyy all synthetic crap yours for £120 really only 2 left out of 2 :LOL:

Oh of course, duh, she said she would never wear real furr again after "only just realising" how the real furr was obtained. What it meant was it was trying to plug its own chavvy "faux furr wrange" the lying old mutt

Reactions: 11
I was taking the piss lol
sadly there isn't
she's tried to keep him this disabled poor little boy to keep the sympathy and greatest mother votes coming in but it's gone now
she must have a whole crew of media scum inventors trying to think up something to cash in with harvey
Don't think KW will be applying 🤣🤣

Johnny Rotten can't be topped laying into Skanky. He had her sussed 20 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not trying to cause an argument. I'm challenging some of the stuff you come out with.
Ok so katie calls bunny slow i quote her and you challenge me
kh goes along with skank when he was with her i mention that you challenge me
i have an opinion you challenge me
i feel like i'm in the 17th and 18th centuries :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Didn't C4 just have a deep cleaning company in so they could finish MM2,,,surely it can't need that much doing to the place in only a month or have C4 said before we do another MM3 you get people in and pay for it.
I would say it's a bleeping animal but even animals have way higher standards than that thing. Gosh, has it no shame? If wank pot woods is such an OCD freak why doesn't he do something around the place ffs, just another freeloading wanker, not in this for anything other than what it can do for him! And it's so bleeding obvious.. Good luck with that you plank! Oh that's some frontline he's on, the only one who helps it, the best fella it's ever had by his own account 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh fgs. Leave the girl alone! You're calling her "slow", a mini Skank, responsible for not having discipline from KP, and saying what she "should" be telling Keiran this or that. (She could be telling him everything for all we know). Just lay off the kids, please, especially the youngest. You don't have to be "slow" (AWFUL word btw), to do everything your narcissistic (or non narcissistic) parent tells you. And NONE of this is Bunny's fault.

I try to ignore you believe me, but this crosses a line. It's not personal, anyone who wrote this I would have challenged it.

KH DOESN'T go along with her! 🙄
Skanky also forced Kerian to have Jett tested for being autistic/slow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I would say it's a bleeping animal but even animals have way higher standards than that thing. Gosh, has it no shame? If wank pot woods is such an OCD freak why doesn't he do something around the place ffs, just another freeloading wanker, not in this for anything other than what it can do for him! And it's so bleeding obvious.. Good luck with that you plank! Oh that's some frontline he's on, the only one who helps it, the best fella it's ever had by his own account 🙄
Sink boy admitted himself on his own Q&A he saves money by poncing off other people, so he'll be poncing and freeloading off skank until he finds another mug to leach off, then he'll lay the same lies and bullshit on the next victim a little higher up the zlist ladder. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was taking the piss lol
sadly there isn't
she's tried to keep him this disabled poor little boy to keep the sympathy and greatest mother votes coming in but it's gone now
she must have a whole crew of media scum inventors trying to think up something to cash in with harvey
when i was a kid,my gran used to visit a "theatrical" friend with a daughter (who had special needs) and would sometimes take me too . the daughter , although in her 50s, was dressed in the 1930s style,helmet type hair,hair slide at side of head,ankle socks,leg brace,floral dress and cardi,she would sit quietly on a chair. my gran would tell me to show her my colouring books and talk to her, i was a bit scared of her to be honest,although she was harmless. everytime i asked her something,her mother would answer for her. when the mother died,lulu had to go into a home. i saw her again 3 years after her mother died and i couldnt believe it was the same person, she had her hair set,wore make,fur coat etc., there was nothing wrong with her other than having a leg brace, due to polio as a child, she was not mentally affected in anyway but had been kept that way by her domernering mother for years. reminds me skanky in a way ( although Harvey does have more serious issues)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.