Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they were **cough** gifted :LOL:
1667336414426.png

Hello, McFly! Everything she gets is begged for, gifted or grifted. I know we are living in tough times at the moment but a pair of these monstrosities would be last on my list of priorities. Also her choice of footwear is so random from fluffy sliders after she broke her trotters to pink DMs last week. She gets most of this rubbish free then flogs it on her deplop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1697131
Hello, McFly! Everything she gets is begged for, gifted or grifted. I know we are living in tough times at the moment but a pair of these monstrosities would be last on my list of priorities. Also her choice of footwear is so random from fluffy sliders after she broke her trotters to pink DMs last week. She gets most of this rubbish free then flogs it on her deplop.
And some sucker buys it... :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1697131
You mean like this settee she was flogging. Did put a bid in but retracted it when i found out H didn't come with it. 😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
THREAD SUGGESTION

Katie Price #215 Let it rip, the Nostalgia trip.

*I'll get my coat*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She showed these videos on numerous occasions, alex went to court in 2011 , she was told then not to show the pics or videos, but she did many times up till she took him to court, she lied she didn't even have the footage, she also failed to attend any of the hearings. A list from the court files show some of the folk she showed it too. Also in the court papers us ,her ex friend jane, the KH affair one., let alex know she was showing the video around at her wedding to KH

So about 150 of them
To be blunt, (no pun intended) it showed phone camera footage of it rogering "Alix" aka "Roxanne" with a wine/vodka bottle to crew/audience/guests during a filming break during one of its interviews
By all accounts, it was horrific and it was shrieking about how justified it was and how it had been "played" by former partners.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
To be blunt, (no pun intended) it showed phone camera footage of it rogering "Alix" aka "Roxanne" with a wine/vodka bottle to crew/audience/guests during a filming break during one of its interviews
By all accounts, it was horrific and it was shrieking about how justified it was and how it had been "played" by former partners.
she really is a piece of tit

Bless...finally a tribute song to its driving skills
have you seen the yellow brick road one by deano :ROFLMAO: ,its a classic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For one thing we don't know it's 100% tax payer funded and we don't know for sure it's 350k, some reports say it's lower . Surely severely disabled people are amongst the most deserving to be tax payer funded anyway?
Not when he supposedly has his own trust fund, and earns cash from his clothing range, and night club appearances.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she didn't kill this one....

bleeping appalling all the same. How the hell does she get away with all this? It's like there's the real world and a separate one for this tosspot.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it’s Wednesday again….
Will she have the kids tonight (it’s 50/50 you know)
Will SB rattle off a load of old 💩 in #askcarl
Or, will she be jetting off for her 12th holiday, sorry I mean work trip?
Tune in later to find out…. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well ignore me then rather trying to cause an argument
i am entitled to my opinion just like others on here
i quoted skanks media story she called bunny slow
get your facts right before targeting me again
and kh must have been going along with her at the time

That Closer story is from 2014, though, and it just says that Bunny was slow to do things that other tiny babies were doing. KP said, "I'm hoping she'll naturally catch up." Which is very different from KP suddenly announcing now, in 2022, that Bunny is a slow learner. (As far as I know, KP has never said anything of the sort.) So that Closer piece can't be seen as a judgment of Bunny as she is today.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not when he supposedly has his own trust fund, and earns cash from his clothing range, and night club appearances.
And not when his parents are or were millionaires, and his mother doesn't even contribute to tax! Owing HMRC how much? But can afford 11 holidays a year? It's wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 15
More free gifts to dump around the MM 🙄
Fir mine. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Those shoes are hideous!
So the Trampy Towers show is going to be "Unreal "eh? Is that UNREAL as in more LIES?

Such a ridiculous old hag this is. FGS this ghastly clothing is more suited to a 12 year old and not a past-it old boiler who has clearly carved off three stones of blubber via a camera filter and done same to its plasticised ugly face. Seriously, would anybody actually go outside the door wearing this tat???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's 100% abuse, she encouraged him and participated, probably just so she could blackmail him later. Then she told various papers that there was something wrong with him and he was disgusting ( even though she's the only one that was committing a crime). It's all very familiar, so many blokes she's been and who try to leave her with turn out to be wrong uns according to her don't they? This is why I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth about Slapgate night.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.