Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Hi everyone. It’s been a while because I got very I’ll with pancreatitis on my last days holiday in Spain, spent a month in a medically induced coma! Still in hospital here but doing much better. It’s drama Kipper can only dream of! Who wants to buy the story of my brave battle? Hello? OK? Take a break?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't go pinching FPC baby to wake him up, like she used to pinch SFP when she was a baby (words from the Skanks own mouth)

Tell her friend to come and join us here 😄
I was thinking (dangerous!) last night. It took me ages to get to know about the Tattle site. Someone mentioned it to me & I was confused with Tatler, posh, magazine :LOL:! So glad I found out about it & feel I've made some really nice contact with some amazing & lovely people on here. Had some laughs & some angry downs over the creature KFP. BUT... I'm surprised there are very few people on our lovely site, who actually really know her personally & what a nasty piece of work she is. She's crossed so many people over the years, I'm fascinated why there are not more on here, dishing some dirt. When you think about the number of people she's owing money to/creditors, numerous exes & one night stands, Joanne the groom who did the story about how she was treated when she worked for her & how KFP treated her animals. Jane Pountney, Wendy, Kieran's mum, Gary & phil. Housekeepers/slaves over the years. Catherine her PA who she sacked & other ex management. People she's abused & treated badly & friends she's dropped when served no purpose. The list is very extensive & endless. Wish there were more people giving us some real TEA., not just reading about what's been printed daily from online. Thank goodness DC16 is keeping on it though & interesting accurate up to date info. Don't always get to see otherwise, as I'm not on Twitter/TicTok or IG. I'm getting fed up with her now. Everything is a big con & lie's On/off relationship, just to sell stories. Kids being used & exploited just for paid publicity & to wind up the dad's & step mum's. I want her to get her comeuppance, not see her grifting away to keep some cash coming in for her own pleasure. Jail would be ultimate satisfaction for me, but never going to happen. Taking away her house & bankruptcy coming down VERY VERY hard on her, is the only hope left at the moment😡. Great to see POM back though with the usual funny pictures😘

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the lad in many ways. However he doesn't actually use social media himself so can only have learned his bad language at home. And all we hear in the news is people having to make choices of what bills they can afford to pay while Harvey is being funded by the tax payer approximately ONE THOUSAND POUNDS PER DAY
I know people will probably hate me for saying this but personally I don't find Harvey cute at all.

I know he has serious, challenging problems but I do believe it's down to Skanky and her family.

My nephew is 23 and severely autistic and also likes to take his clothes off. He spent a period of time when he would only eat orange food as well. However, he's been taught by my sisters dedication and love for him that this is not acceptable conduct or healthy eating. She makes food for him with turmeric fully of vegatables. Never swore.

I feel Harvey has been pandered to and let to do what he wants. His eating, behaviour, and swearing should have been pulled up not laughed at. It's not funny and doesn't help him, the first could easily end up killing him.

In the recent documentary on his progress the way he behaved to 2 young female carers was shocking, demanding they hurry up in not a very nice way because he wanted to go to his accommodation.

I have a really bad feeling things won't end well for Harvey. Illness or lash out and injure someone.

I genuinely do feel sorry for him but I do think he has been conditioned to think it's OK to behave how he does.

Amy the Enabler was happy to be his main carer and pocket money from Dwight York and then quickly appeared to bin him off into care when that source of income ran out.

I absolutely dispise Kipper and her griffing, scrounging con artist family.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I've had a few lovely requests to pop in and make some Pom pics again as they've been missed 💓💗😊 .. I can't bare to read on her..she drives me up the wall lol but I think a daily Pom pic to keep in touch and bring a smile will be nice to do 🥰 xx

Happy Halloween from Pom 🎃😀❤😘 xx

Resizer_16671859077111.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I too don't find Harvey cute, adorable etc... like her twat fans do on her insta.
He's a grown man now. His behaviour, as in the swearing & demands is all hers & her mothers fault.
Although he seems at times a polite young man. I think Peter had probably the most positive influence on him. He seemed kind & patient with Harvey when he was small. Boyson was also another good influence. Harvey seemed calm around him.

When you see him with Cunt Price she looks like she can't be bothered. She's no idea how to handle him because she's probably not spent time with him alone hardly at all.
He should be left alone to live his life quietly. No one is interested in Harvey.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Minx103

Chatty Member
Thanks Madcatbimbo :D for sharing

This is wrong on so many levels but we know this is done deliberately to get attention as usual using harvey
i suppose her real fans think this is acceptable
nice to see harvey has such a lovely potty mouth and it's not because he has disabilities solely because of skank
we have residents in our home with learning difficulties older than harvey and don't know one swear word
social services need to be made aware of these types of posts and false social media account under harvey's name :mad:

View attachment 1684775
Why on earth would you announce a 2 stone weight loss and then give him an enormous serving of chocolate cake. And that's either his 1st or 2nd course. It's disgusting, neglectful behaviour.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Trying to stay on Topic. This site is about KP and not the kids.

No 1 However posting that Tiktok of her son Harvey is awful. I think I read some where he has a mental age of about nine. Would that be cute for a nine year old?

No 2 Some one some where in the background (probably the college) is really trying to help him with his diet. She gets hold of him and stuffs him full of cake.

No 3 Back on topic it's all about her isn't it? me,me me. The more I lurk on this site the more I dislike her.

No 4 Please try not to disagree and fall out on here. Remember we are an united front against the awful KP and she would probably find pleasure in the disagreements

No5 Hi Katie! we know you read here. It is about the most media you get.
Absolutely. I’ve lurked but not posted much for a couple of months after losing my hubby but a lot I see on here lately are Tattlers getting snarky with each other over trivial things just because the skanky and wanky cunts aren’t doing much. Let’s not forget that they read the comments on here so don’t give them the satisfaction of seeing people falling out FFS. They are Grade A Cunts and that’s the (for most of us) main reason we comment on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

PTMe

Chatty Member
Hi gang, it's been a while.

Just updating the thread with the latest Only Grans.

Skank went for an appointment yesterday to see if she has ADHD and it turns out 'she may well have' so she's got to get mum and Paul to fill in paperwork to show what she was like as a child bla bla bla

She also mentioned she's off to Thailand first and will update all her fans with content!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

SiameseDream

I know people will probably hate me for saying this but personally I don't find Harvey cute at all.

I know he has serious, challenging problems but I do believe it's down to Skanky and her family.

My nephew is 23 and severely autistic and also likes to take his clothes off. He spent a period of time when he would only eat orange food as well. However, he's been taught by my sisters dedication and love for him that this is not acceptable conduct or healthy eating. She makes food for him with turmeric fully of vegatables. Never swore.

I feel Harvey has been pandered to and let to do what he wants. His eating, behaviour, and swearing should have been pulled up not laughed at. It's not funny and doesn't help him, the first could easily end up killing him.

In the recent documentary on his progress the way he behaved to 2 young female carers was shocking, demanding they hurry up in not a very nice way because he wanted to go to his accommodation.

I have a really bad feeling things won't end well for Harvey. Illness or lash out and injure someone.

I genuinely do feel sorry for him but I do think he has been conditioned to think it's OK to behave how he does.

Amy the Enabler was happy to be his main carer and pocket money from Dwight York and then quickly appeared to bin him off into care when that source of income ran out.

I absolutely dispise Kipper and her griffing, scrounging con artist family.
I agree he isn’t cute, what adult is anyway? And he is an adult. I don’t wish him any harm but I feel like he has only been taught negative and entitled ways of behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Webster1357

VIP Member
OMG Webby! So glad you're on the mend now. Take care, rest, sending love. Blue xxx
Thanks Blue! I’m well on the mend now, just need a small surgery on the wound on my stomach then it will be Adios amigos! I must say though the hospitals in Barcelona are amazing.

When I came out I my coma mr Webster was catching me up re queen. PM etc and I said ‘is Katie Price still alive’? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
The filters and swearing are strong with this one.
Who the fuck does he think he is?

Well ‘Wanking In Sinks for Pennies‘ you are as follows in no particular order:

1. A bully coming from one of your first victims online. Soon hid behind Kirstys skirts when the police got involved. Oh and then you allegedly got aggressive with her hence no longer representing you.

2. A coward (see above).

3. Allegedly handy with your hands. You got off that charge because Skanky refused to testify. You weren’t ‘cleared’. Oh and where’s the ‘Black and White’ Truth? We’re all still waiting?

4. No charisma, personality, talent nor likeability.

5. Bullies disabled and vulnerable adults who can barely conceal (IMHO) their contempt and dislike of you. I cannot wait for the day when you push Harvey too far and he lamps you.

6. Look pretty shite at selling high mileage, overpriced cars as it appears you are at ‘sking’.

7. Oh and allegedly threatens to ‘kill Jett and Bunny’ if they messed up your carpet. I’m amazed that Kerian hadn’t lamped you one too.

8. Overall, in summary a truly nasty piece of work, grifter, beggar and all round piece of shite.

Again IMHO you have absolutely no chance of a media career that’s unless you throw Skanky ‘under the bus’ which I’m sure you would do for money. I truly believe that’s the lowlife kind of person you are.

Rant over! Off to peel some spuds, parsnips and carrots for tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, any chance you could do a piture of alan carr dressed as skanky at the NTA's please ? when he dressed up as gemma collins,it was brill. x
I tried.❤💖🤗😘 xx..it looks more like Richard Branson in a wig😄😄😄😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16672518011081.jpg

Lolalot at another @Pom Bear classic artwork!
We've been missing you m'dear and I'm so pleased that you are okay.
I've been dying to tell you: I showed my boy the picture of 'you' jetting off on holiday, looking out of the plane window to see Kipper hitching a ride on the wing in her lawn-mowing gear ~ I've never seen him laugh so hard, it was indeed priceless!!
She's such a cunt, eh?
Again, thanks for letting us know ur ok and take care 😘
Thank you 😀🥰😊😘 xx That's great to hear how much he laughed at the pic of me on the plane and with Kipper on the wing 😀😀😀❤❤💖🤗🥰😘 xx.
Looool that's true, she always will be 😄
Your welcome 🥰 Say hello to your son from me 💕😊🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Thanks for the lovely messages welcoming me back. Back later or tomorrow Love Pom 😀❤💖💕🥰😊😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So sick of the thing (can’t even be bothered naming her anymore) that I just checked Kieran’s IG in the hope he has the little ones for Halloween. Yup looks like Mum of the Year doesn’t have them, appears Kieran’s Trick or Treating with them and having a proper Halloween tea. Yay at least the kids will have a fun time and thankfully no bloody media coverage of her boasting about Halloween exploits tonight, with the nasty Neanderthal in tow pretending he’s enjoying it complete with his menacing arrogant demeanour that he can’t hide. Small mercies Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DC16

VIP Member
Get year coat 😂😂

Oh DC so sorry
Not your fault 😘

I know what her announcement is going to be..... drum roll please!

She's going to train as a paramedic, adopt a baby from Nigeria, represent the UK in Eurovision next year, run the London Marathon and compete in the next Olympics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I’m going to say something that I suspect will trigger some of you. I apologise in advance, but it is my truth. One of the main reasons I stayed in my marriage was because I couldn’t handle the idea of my kids calling another woman mummy. Or then liking someone who would play that role in their lives. I k it sounds incredibly selfish, but after years of infertility, I couldn’t be magnanimous enough to fully let go. I mean even if my husband remarried mother Theresa I would still be suspicious and jealous. I know there are those of you out there with happy extended families, but I know I couldn’t do it. Kieran seems a little dim and slow to act. Something happened on slapgate night, and those kids shouldn’t be around sinkboy, he’s a wrong un.

• Heart
Reactions: 31