Katie Price #214 SB, SB, wherefore art my post bock? Same place as your sunblock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but no one is going to take a cleaning job on for free
Sadly, these crappy companies do. I've seen so much on these threads. The begging these scroungers do and the photoshoots with removal vans, carpet cleaners, car valets etc they're all absolutely shameless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right ready to start my shift,, clocked on at 6pm haven't done fekall yet 😀 keep believing stay safe see you in an hour at teabreak. 😀

• Heart
I too don't find Harvey cute, adorable etc... like her twit fans do on her insta.
He's a grown man now. His behaviour, as in the swearing & demands is all hers & her mothers fault.
Although he seems at times a polite young man. I think Peter had probably the most positive influence on him. He seemed kind & patient with Harvey when he was small. Boyson was also another good influence. Harvey seemed calm around him.

When you see him with bleep Price she looks like she can't be bothered. She's no idea how to handle him because she's probably not spent time with him alone hardly at all.
He should be left alone to live his life quietly. No one is interested in Harvey.
I actually find him quite obnoxious.

Reactions: 17
Sadly, these crappy companies do. I've seen so much on these threads. The begging these scroungers do and the photoshoots with removal vans, carpet cleaners, car valets etc they're all absolutely shameless.
Funny you should say that :LOL:
like this piglet can't keep out the rags if she tried

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hey skank why not buy some for harvey like this or won't you bother because you will have to pay for them out your own pocket

View attachment 1696894
View attachment 1696893
The Harvey frogs thing has been so overdone by KP, yes we get it he likes frogs, they use the frog emojis and merch (like the H clothing logos with frogs) as part of his cute image, there has to be more to Harvey than that

It's such a grubby thing to do, begging for a free clean, PAY to get your house cleaned or else do it yourself!

Reactions: 18
The only time in recent memory skank has seen princess is just after princess has posted something or like last week at that awards ceremony people compared her as a mini me, skank was soon on the phone inviting princess around because she knew it would keep her relevant with another story wasn't because she loves and wanted to see her daughter it's all to do with skanks love of £££'s.
First thing she probably said when she saw P, "Was anyone talking about ME??"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Harvey frogs thing has been so overdone by KP, yes we get it he likes frogs, they use the frog emojis and merch (like the H clothing logos with frogs) as part of his cute image, there has to be more to Harvey than that
I was taking the piss lol
sadly there isn't
she's tried to keep him this disabled poor little boy to keep the sympathy and greatest mother votes coming in but it's gone now
she must have a whole crew of media scum inventors trying to think up something to cash in with harvey

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Coco Chanel will be spinning in her grave at the moment.
Obviously had a rebuff from the UGG people or has that treat not arrived in her parcel bock yet?
Skanky has absolutely no style or class about her at all I've seen better looking scarecrows round here. 😂
I've seen her several times in shops, in the street etc and she always looks rough and dirty.
Katie Price # 215 Got me some shoes from that Chanel. My fwends all said f**king hell
and crocs are basically plastic, imagine the grease build up. Talk about polishing a turd with the fake 'chanel' tat all over them 😂

someone living close to her should apply,photo and tape her on the quiet at the interview and then turn the job down,no NDA signed,bobs your uncle :ROFLMAO:
The local branch of Animal Liberation Front could have a go at pretending they're cleaners, rescue all the trapped pets and just leave the place it honking like it usually is.

• Haha
Don't think KW will be applying 🤣🤣

Good on her said nothing but the truth skank trying to play the victim as usual and can't have a proper discussion when confronted
did you see the look on the others faces the gutless bastards

Well is she did bunny is turning into a lovey mini skank :mad:
even at eight and a half you have an idea what's wrong or tell your dad what your mother is asking you to do but then again bunny is slow according to skanks words so maybe she's easily manipulated

Sorry :cry:
Oh fgs. Leave the girl alone! You're calling her "slow", a mini Skank, responsible for not having discipline from KP, and saying what she "should" be telling Keiran this or that. (She could be telling him everything for all we know). Just lay off the kids, please, especially the youngest. You don't have to be "slow" (AWFUL word btw), to do everything your narcissistic (or non narcissistic) parent tells you. And NONE of this is Bunny's fault.

I try to ignore you believe me, but this crosses a line. It's not personal, anyone who wrote this I would have challenged it.

It what skank does anything for attention and kh no better going along with her
i just hope the kids when older google all about themselves and see how this scum has used them for her own gains :mad:
KH DOESN'T go along with her! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I do remember that. She was married to Alex at the time as well! Utterly nasty witch!
She showed these videos on numerous occasions, alex went to court in 2011 , she was told then not to show the pics or videos, but she did many times up till she took him to court, she lied she didn't even have the footage, she also failed to attend any of the hearings. A list from the court files show some of the folk she showed it too. Also in the court papers us ,her ex friend jane, the KH affair one., let alex know she was showing the video around at her wedding to KH
Probably worth about 300 quid knowing how he marks up his high mileage cars outrageously!
So about 150 of them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.