Katie Price #211 has another stalker, but who believes this joker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree sink boy feeds her habits, both as bad as each other think skank thought she could bully him into submission like she did with Kieran and Kris Boyson but he's turned out to be worse than her and it's not going to get any better.
Yeah there’s a different vibe to the others. They all seemed a bit in awe of her. SB doesn’t even seem to like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After she said she was under a hospice care I did do a bit of research on that. It's more common to remain under hospital or GP care with IPF even at end of life. Less common is to be under hospice care but would be in last 6mths of life. , so when was that filmed
I know everyone is affected by illnesses differently but I'd be very surprised if she is as bad as they make out. My mum was on Oxygen 24hrs from 6 months after diagnosis, she couldn't just use it for a photo opportunity. She lasted 12 years after diagnosis but was in hospital many times over this time with exacberations. The Drs always told her when she asked that they couldn't tell her how long she had left. She was offered care home as local hospice was full and passed a week later. I would be surprised if Amy the enabler was receiving hospice care already. Even on the day my mum passed, my family, the staff and even the nurse did not expect it to happen. We still thought we had a few more months. I honestly think when Amy does pass, this will be the downfall of Skanky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know everyone is affected by illnesses differently but I'd be very surprised if she is as bad as they make out. My mum was on Oxygen 24hrs from 6 months after diagnosis, she couldn't just use it for a photo opportunity. She lasted 12 years after diagnosis but was in hospital many times over this time with exacberations. The Drs always told her when she asked that they couldn't tell her how long she had left. She was offered care home as local hospice was full and passed a week later. I would be surprised if Amy the enabler was receiving hospice care already. Even on the day my mum passed, my family, the staff and even the nurse did not expect it to happen. We still thought we had a few more months. I honestly think when Amy does pass, this will be the downfall of Skanky.
Who cares? As long as it has the desired effect on Price?

Reactions: 6
I see she had the weird little extensions string thingy sticking out of her hair again last night ( top left). Same as she did in the summer.

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 18.27.06.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 18.48.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she wearing a wig? The hairline is very straight.
It's extensions. A wig would look much better and the curls would be uniform. Her short hair is on top and can't be curled properly as it's only 3 or 4 inches at most, then the extension hair is a different texture and length so curls differently. You wouldn't get that with a wig unless you purposefully selected the Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1989 special. You can always see where the extensions start, she has them too far up and near the hair line which will be breaking more hair off. You're not supposed to do that as the hair there is weaker and she must keep insisting on having in done. The straight hairline is probably from the brow lift she had, when she wore the helmet bandage.

kp-extensions.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For a family that does everything so publicly, can’t believe the lack of messages, from pp, SFP, J & P about the NTAs 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just been flicking through the TV guide and there's a program on bbc1 now,, make me a paramedic,,, hinah and Susan are student paramedics going through a rigourous three year undergraduate degree whilst learning on the job with north west ambulance service. Skank must have finished hers by now and is fully trained and qualified since she said in April 2017 that she was going to do it when Amy the terminal was diagnosed with only months to live. 🤔🤔🤔

For a family that does everything so publicly, can’t believe the lack of messages, from pp, SFP, J & P about the NTAs 🤔
Might be arguing over whether sink boy can attend Amy the terminals birthday celebrations this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did he do. did we all miss something
why does she post this tit not as if he reads it
baby bear love mummy how long is she going to treat him like a baby
please skank your a bleeping drain and he aint no baby bear you just ridicule him constantly with your stupid names for him to try and make him cute and saleable to your stupid fan base
he's a 28 plus stone mega obese man with learning difficulties not a child any more
he may have child like qualities but your wrong trying to keep him child like for your own gains
if Harvey had not had you in his life and brought up solely in care he would be a better person for sure and nothing like what you have made him
you exploit him and will continue to do so until someone says no more or which ever dies first you just make me sick

CE06203D-FEDE-41B9-B6BD-F0FE38185344.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There’s not been the usual trips out for cups of tea photos driving I love my sister posts either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.